Page 9 of 168 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Short of bringing him to the fair?
    If I bring it to the fair, I am going to have to practice transforming him better. I still struggle a bit from robot to ship but it's easy to do it from ship to robot. It could take me a while to do it too.

He is really big and although not too fragile, I can see risk in carrying him around so I will need to decide if I should. He is very solid and more compact in ship mode which would be his optimal form of transport.

I just finished taking pics of Cyclops. Ended up with 38 pics! They may be too many to post but there is so much to this toy that I think they are all relevant.

I guess that I can put them all as a collage video and only post a few for my review.

The review will have to wait as I have an early day tomorrow, big day.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I just finished taking pics of Cyclops. Ended up with 38 pics! They may be too many to post but there is so much to this toy that I think they are all relevant.

I guess that I can put them all as a collage video and only post a few for my review.

The review will have to wait as I have an early day tomorrow, big day.
    Choose the best & post 'em in the Photography thread dude!
    If you decide to bring him to the Fair man that'd be sweet - I don't really want to handle him so much as just getting to see him in-person, so if you could demo Cyclops man that'd be cool.

Maketoys Green Giant arrived today!

Pictures and comments to follow...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Maketoys Green Giant arrived today!

Pictures and comments to follow...
    i want one so bad!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

That's right, Giant has arrived!

Yes he has!!! Will be opened in the coming hours… Just call me mustard!!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Wow, can't wait till Sunday. I finally get to come back from the fair with something cool.

Jelly! Jelly everywhere!

Had a brief play - Plastic is FP quality and several of the individual bot engineering is unusual when compared to the regular stuff so the first transformation will seem strange but once you get the hang of it, it's great.

Something that surprise me is that although most of the guys are 'tall' deluxe size (like Classics Sunstreaker), Mixmaster and Hook are closer to voyager! However they all still display great together.

The only one who doesn't fit classics as much is Hook who almost seems as if he was designed by someone else than the other other guys; he may also be the most compromised for the combined mode. I was surprised at this as I thought the weakest would be Longhaul as he seemed to be the most compromised design but he is actually pretty awesome!

WARNING: Several combining ports and individual transformation parts have 'push' buttons that unlocks parts which can be a bit hidden in the design. If you see something that you know should separate but can't, look for a little button to push. Don't force things if they are locked as you may damage the mechanism.

As an example, my Mixmaster ended up with a funny long waist, I couldn't push it in until I realized I needed to push a button.