Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EB game Fall of Cybertron Promotion

Hmmm... maybe it was a late addition, as it wasn't noted on the EB website (the promo image hasn't been updated with it either). I saw the NZ poster in the EB Games store near me today, and it had Gen2 Bruticus on it, so I think it should mean that we get everything unlocked.
    I decided to pre-order it instore too, to get the poster... plus, if you want the in-store promo material, ask if they can hold it for you when they are done with it (as the store near me said they would let me have theirs).

Pre-ordering in-store costs $10 (deposit). The person at my nearest store couldn't say how many posters they were getting in, so hopefully it is enough to cover those wanting one.

ALSO, I asked about the game-guide, but it wasn't on their system, so might not be released here. If not, check out book stores, or Amazon or book sites.

This is released on my birhtday, a sign? Hope there are some pre orders left

Is this being released on 22nd or 29th of august??

Eb site says 22nd

Quote Originally Posted by deadonarrival View Post
    Eb site says 22nd
    Two stores one each 22nd and 29nth. JB site says 29th aswell

Steam has 22nd aswell just checked it that's weird they have 2 dates

edit

IGN has it down for 29th release date here in aus. Same as gamespy.

From what I undertsand the release date was bought forward for the us and uk a week earlier. SO if it was supposed to be released on the 28th for the US and 29th for Aus it could have been bought forward a week to align with the US

The staff at my local EB are so knowledgeable. I went in there last weekend to ask about the bonus stuff... the guy didn't know what I was talking about, then saw one of the in-store posters (which I hadn't previously noticed) and ... yeah...

The date was brought forward to the 22nd. Any site or store saying 29th still has the original info, and hasn't been updated.

It had better be in there on the 22nd, or I'll be doing an impression of that guy from Little Britain waiting for the Pirate Memory Game.

Can't believe how quickly time has flown... The game gets released tomorrow.

I got a text today from EB games saying that I could come in tomorrow to pick up my copy.
    Hope it's worth the wait. (I didn't play the demo, in case it spoilt the overall experience... from having to replay those sections a second time)