Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fall of Cyberton guides, tips, unlockables, easter eggs & glitches

Default Fall of Cyberton guides, tips, unlockables, easter eggs & glitches

This is just from a quick google search, so if you have any other Easter Eggs, Glitches, unlockables, or Cheats... post them here.

Trophy/Achievement list (reprinted below)

Videos on gaining in-chapter trophies, and a cheat for another one.
    (a "semi-cheat" - like WFC, if you complete the final chapter on "hard" (or most of it, as you can change the difficulty setting at any time), you will automatically earn the "Easy" and "Normal" trophies as well... if you aren't enjoying the game enough to play it twice more)

Video guides for obtaining all blueprints and audiofiles - Xbox, PS3, PC (note - all 3 pages use the same video files)
    Another video guide for blueprints and audiofiles.
    Text guides for obtaining all blueprints and audiofiles

Easter Eggs - Find Starscream's crown, Optimus' WFC axe, Arcee poster, MegaFun arcade, Grimlock's room, the dancing robot, Soundwave in his Gen1 pre-Earth mode, Super Grimlock (mario?) Quest 64 game, plus a few others listed on that page.

Unlockable items - the two weapons for completing the Campaign, and the Xbox exclusive "clothing" for their avatars (Optimus & Megatron helmets, and male and female HighMoon t-shirts).

A couple of glitches found so far, in campaign and multiplayer.

PS3 Trophy/Xbox achievement listing

Xbox - 50 achievements (1000 points)
    PS3 - 51 trophies (1 platinum, 2 gold, 6 silver, 42 bronze)

Vector Sigma Victory (Platinum/NA) — Unlock All Trophies (not an Xbox achievement)

-------
    Campaign (36)
    -------
    The Exodus (Bronze/10) — Complete Chapter I
    Defend the Ark (Bronze/10) — Complete Chapter II
    Metroplex Heeds the Call (Bronze/10) — Complete Chapter III
    Eye of the Storm (Bronze/10) — Complete Chapter IV
    Cut and Run (Bronze/10) — Complete Chapter V
    Death from Above (Bronze/10) — Complete Chapter VI
    Belly of the Beast (Bronze/10) — Complete Chapter VII
    Combaticons Combine! (Bronze/10) — Complete Chapter VIII
    Megatron Returns (Bronze/10) — Complete Chapter IX
    The Final Countdown (Bronze/10) — Complete Chapter X
    Starscream’s Betrayal (Bronze/10) — Complete Chapter XI
    Grimlock Smash (Bronze/10) — Complete Chapter XII
    Till All Are One – (Optimus Ending) (Bronze/15) — Complete Chapter XIII as Optimus
    Till All Are One – (Megatron Ending) (Bronze/15) — Complete Chapter XIII as Megatron

The Battle is Far From Over! (Bronze/25) — Complete Campaign – Easy
    More Than Meets the Eye (Silver/50) — Complete Campaign – Normal
    All Hail You! (Gold/100) — Complete Campaign – Hard

The Last Stand (Bronze/15) — Chapter II: Save two Autobots when Optimus is downed by the first Leaper
    Carnage in C-Major (Bronze/15) — Chapter III: Take out a cluster of five Decepticons using Metroplex’s Air Strike
    Invisibility Spray (Bronze/15) — Chapter IV: Sneak through the Trash Compactor Facility undetected
    Target Master 2.0 (Bronze/15) — Chapter V: Shoot a Sniper out of the air with a scoped weapon
    Car Wash of Doom (Bronze/15) — Chapter VI: Destroy all of the homing mines chasing Blast Off before they self destruct
    Club Con! (Bronze/15) — Chapter VII: Ram a jet (on the ground or in the air)
    Fusilateral Quintrocombiner (Bronze/15) — Chapter VIII: Melee an enemy through the goal post
    I, Robot Master (Bronze/15) — Chapter IX: Destroy all images of Starscream and his Statues
    The Harder They Die (Bronze/15) — Chapter X: Kill five Autobots with a single hover slam attack
    Internal Affairs! (Bronze/15) — Chapter XI: Hack all of the security terminals before the Decepticons can activate them
    Slap the Grimlock (Bronze/15) — Chapter XII: Kill a Leaper in the air with an explosive barrel

Monacus Spender (Bronze/25) — Spend 250,000 Energon in the Teletraan 1 store
    Reconstructor (Bronze/15) — Fully upgrade one weapon
    Master Builder (Silver/25) — Fully upgrade all weapons
    Teletraan 1 Regular (Bronze/10) — Rate all weapons, weapon upgrades, and equipment
    Chop Shop (Silver/50) — Purchase all weapons and perks

Beachcomber (Bronze/25) — Collect all blueprints (note - need to find all blueprints to be able to earn 30, 31 & 32)
    Cassetticon Audiophile (Silver/25) — Collect all audio logs
    Octopunch Scavenger (Bronze/15) — Open fifteen Armory Recreators in Campaign or Escalation

-------
    Multiplayer (9)
    -------
    Reconfiguration Matrix (Bronze/10) — Create a custom character in Multiplayer
    Headmaster! (Bronze/25) — Reach max level in a single class
    King of the Scrap Heap (Gold/100) — Reach max level in all four classes
    What Prime Directives? (Silver/25) — Unlock Prime Mode
    Full Throttle Scramble Power! (Bronze/15) — Earn MVP in any game mode during a public Multiplayer match
    Ultimate Menasor (Bronze/15) — Capture three flags in a single CTF game during a public Multiplayer match
    Moonbase One (Bronze/15) — Personally capture all 3 nodes in a conquest game during a public Multiplayer match
    Ballistic Energon Goodie (Bronze/15) — Return five heads at once in a headhunter game during a public Multiplayer match
    Heavy Metal War (Bronze/15) — Kill 6 different opposing players in a TDM game during a public Multiplayer match

-------
    Escalation (5)
    -------
    Robotopossum (Bronze/15) — Complete wave 15 in Escalation (Ignition)
    Maccadams Old Oil House (Bronze/15) — Complete wave 15 in Escalation (DownFall)
    Space Pirates! (Bronze/15) — Complete wave 15 in Escalation (Oblivion)
    Rust Marks (Bronze/15) — Complete wave 15 in Escalation (Ancients)
    Ultra Power Master (Silver/25) — Spend 100,000 credits in Escalation

I think WFC had this same unusual/redundant set-up as well...

King of the Scrap Heap (Gold/100) — Reach max level in all four classes
    What Prime Directives? (Silver/25) — Unlock Prime Mode
    If I recall... the moment you reach "max-level" in your fourth class, you gain Prime Mode. So why have two trophies/achievements that are for the same thing?
    Isn't that true? Or am I missing something obvious?

Here's a fun "tip" - when starting Chapter 11 "Starscream's Betrayal", when it says to become Starscream (decloak), don't do it straight away, as the Decepticon soldier just keeps rambling on with a dozen lines. And then when you have to kill him, wait again, as he rambles on some more. (which is amazing to think that the voice actor was made to record all those lines, but probably less than 1% of people playing the game would ever hear them)

I had a glitch in my game. The level with jazz trying to get across some buildings to the other side with a statue you have to drop, and snipers are all flying around. I fell into the green pool, and then kept falling through it. Looked up and I could see the level disappear above me as I kept falling. Very strange.

If you were trying to use your grappling hook at the time, that's one of the glitches mentioned in the link above.
    Or it could have been giving you time to use your grappling hook, which it was doing for me each time I fell off in that level (I just kept pressing R2 and was able to "fly" back up).

Actually, I have a question - are the keys in the PC version user-mappable in FoC? They weren't in WfC, which was a deal killer for me since I'm left-handed.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Here's a fun "tip" - when starting Chapter 11 "Starscream's Betrayal", when it says to become Starscream (decloak), don't do it straight away, as the Decepticon soldier just keeps rambling on with a dozen lines. And then when you have to kill him, wait again, as he rambles on some more. (which is amazing to think that the voice actor was made to record all those lines, but probably less than 1% of people playing the game would ever hear them)

Actually, try that at any time you are facing off with someone and have to press a special button for the game to proceed, and in quite a few other occasions the characters really do ramble on a fair bit, waiting for you to do something (a bit like an easter egg, that most people will never hear).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I think WFC had this same unusual/redundant set-up as well...

If I recall... the moment you reach "max-level" in your fourth class, you gain Prime Mode. So why have two trophies/achievements that are for the same thing?
    Isn't that true? Or am I missing something obvious?
    Prime mode isn't automatic. You have you choose to do so - which resets your levels back to ZERO and gives you the shiny emblem thingy next to your name.

Quote Originally Posted by SofaMan View Post
    Actually, I have a question - are the keys in the PC version user-mappable in FoC? They weren't in WfC, which was a deal killer for me since I'm left-handed.
    At the moment no. But the studio handling the PC port are fixing the more pressing issues with multiplayer. The community is asking for key mapping and it seems like the developers are listening so, it might become available eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    Prime mode isn't automatic. You have you choose to do so - which resets your levels back to ZERO and gives you the shiny emblem thingy next to your name.
    As if anyone would work all the way up to Prime Mode and NOT select it.
    It takes many hours & days to earn the points to get to Prime Mode, and would often be one of the last trophies/achievements to gain... who would go all that way and not select Prime Mode.

But the point I was making was, why have a trophy, a SILVER one at that, just for pressing a button to select Prime Mode. That's not an achievement. Building up the four size classes is, which rightly earns a trophy... but then they just "give away" a Silver trophy for pressing a single button. You have to complete the entire campaign on "normal" to earn a Silver, or spend hours finding all Audiofiles, or even earn enough energon to buy all weapons and upgrades.
    It just doesn't make any sense to waste a Silver on something that requires no effort to do. (in my opinion... )

Yea I think the glitch happened after I fell off a ledge and used the hook to get back up and somehow managed to grapple through the ledge to get above it. Then when I fell in the green stuff for good this time, it glitched and then I was above again, then straight back under the green stuff to fall endlessly. Was going to see what would happen if I left it, but I wanted to keep playing so I restarted from the last checkpoint