Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom Dead End

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    What's the source? Where did this come from? Is this your work Digger?
    A US Ebay auction. It had already ended by the time I posted.

Here's the write-up...

Hi. Up for auction is a custom Transformers Stunticon Deadend. He has been custom painted to resemble his G1 likeness and pessimistic attitude to go with his quote: "We are all just food for rust". Motivating him to fight is always a problem. He is vain and spends most of his time shining himself. I found him amusing this way and enjoyed that whenever showcased. I always liked his colors and the way his head looks like a motocross helmet with goggles. In car Mode, he goes 220mph. His radar scan covers a 200 mile radius. I custom made him another blaster/compressor-air gun that shoots a 40,000 psi blast of air---the fanboy in me couldn`t resist.

For the painting effects I used a combination of acrylic, and enamel paints as well as utilizing the drybrushing, panel lining, and highlighting techniques to achieve a more detailed look. I fabricated a custom blaster for him too. For more detailed pics just click on the link provided: http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m...ne_01/Deadend/ This figure will look in your collection. Especially next to the Classics 2.0 line that is coming our way soon. S&H will be $7.50 w/insurance included in the USA only. Outside the USA, S&H will be $14.00. GoodLuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stencilator View Post
    Nice... I hope I can find some more movie BB's and Cliffjumpers soon for some other repaints. I'm thinking Sideswipe and Sunstreaker are obvious choices but would look pretty cool.

I really like this mould.
    One of the next waves of Movie deluxes has 2 black and 1 yellow BB08 per case of 8. They will have the battlemask heads tho. So hopefully they won't be that hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    One of the next waves of Movie deluxes has 2 black and 1 yellow BB08 per case of 8. They will have the battlemask heads tho. So hopefully they won't be that hard to find.
    If I find a black one I suppose a Runabout will be a must. I'll have to sell my Classics Runabout first though.

Nicley done