Thread: For Sale G1 Jetfire Parts

Default For Sale G1 Jetfire Parts

Hi.

Just letting you all know that I have several Jetfire body parts that members might be interested to get to help assist with completing missing or replacement parts for their G1 Jetfire action figure
    I understand it is not easy to get a specific individual part without having to buy the whole lot to get it
    Jetfire's body parts include the whole head with antennas, engine fin legs and arms, chest amour pieces, airplane mode parts so on separately
    The body parts have been professionally cleaned and some even are whitened looking like brand new.
    I believe in recycling good quality original unbroken G1 body parts especially a expensive action figure like Jetfire.
    If interested in a specific part please PM me and am open to offers too

Any one out there want any Jetfire parts.. Just bomb me a PM instead.. Make a silly offer whatever.. I won't bite

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

i just need all the armour except for the back (i think). my Jetfire is a happy cream yellow!

i read another thread where someone wanted an arm.

richdean77 Guest

I am after the whole of Jetfire's head with antennas, do you still have one for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by richdean77 View Post
    I am after the whole of Jetfire's head with antennas, do you still have one for sale?
    Wow talk about a necro bump! I wouldn't hold your breath mate. Pretty sure Dan hasn't been active for the last 6 months.
    Last edited by Raider; 17th September 2014 at 12:45 PM.