Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Beast Hunters "Predacons Rising" Exclusives.

I couldn't click on that link fast enough when i saw Sky Lynx named.

But how UGLY is his robot mode!!!! talk about let down.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Quickstrike View Post
    Oh, those Predacons all look really nice. I really like Thunderclash Prime as well.
    I only just realised that it IS Thunderclash when you said this. I'd registered that ice white as blue with Hasbro photoshop sheen on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Is it just my eyes or are the terrorcons made of translucent plastic? (specifically noticeable on Sinnertwin)
    A few parts look like they've retained solid cast colours like hungrrr's chest plate, but the majority of the figures and all of the weapons appear to be translucent.

Looks like the Ultimate Predaking could be a Target exclusive in America after all... despite some people were saying on TFW, which they claimed Hasbro told them at Toyfair.
    Unless, a Target exclusive version has a new deco that these images don't show.

Is it just my eyes or are the terrorcons made of translucent plastic? (specifically noticeable on Sinnertwin)
    Yeah, that was noted on the images we came across a couple weeks back.

None these really interest me that much, and I see we have another 2 bumblebees for the prime line.. that's always a good thing
    I was really hoping Predacon Rising would have some new molds, especially since I want a voyager Insecticon/Hardshell
    the only 1 I really like is Cryofire Predaking (Aka Cryotek)
    oh well, it's unlikely this stuff will ever find it's way here anyway

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Maybe "Predacons Rising" is a new series of toys, and these are just the store-exclusives of that new line. Hasbro America did mention at Toyfair that the "Prime" part of the label was supposed to be dropped mid-year, so maybe a new series of toys is what they meant.
    I really hope you're right on that Boss-Bot, that gives me just a little hope to hold onto for any interesting new figures

Image courtesy of Seibertron.com

They appear to have swapped all but one of the Terrorcons names

I just saw over at seibertron news of newer beast hunter deluxes that are just scaled up legion and commander figures. Is that true? I mean limiting articulation will make it cheaper to manufacture but... Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Image courtesy of Seibertron.com

They appear to have swapped all but one of the Terrorcons names
    Haha, that's certainly odd

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    I just saw over at seibertron news of newer beast hunter deluxes that are just scaled up legion and commander figures. Is that true? I mean limiting articulation will make it cheaper to manufacture but... Ugh.
    Sadly it's true, deluxes and voyagers for the next prime toys will just be scaled up legions and commanders

Yeah just saw the actual photos. The predaking has been retooled significantly, so has the prime but I don't think it justifies the $40-50 aid price tag :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Sadly it's true, deluxes and voyagers for the next prime toys will just be scaled up legions and commanders
    I was really excited when I glanced at Deluxe Windrazor and Twinstrike on that list, but when I looked more closely... seriously? Hasbro is now doing what bootleggers are doing to their toys now by creating their own 'oversized' versions???

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!