Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 142429303132333435363738394454 ... LastLast

Thread: Maketoys

Bloody awesome photos Kup & Liege, I've bought and paid for my own Green Giant from RobotKingdom but am still awaiting them to actually receive their stock... Which I thought they had but it turns out wasn't the case, it was just a PreOrder for the 2nd batch...

Up yours waiting game!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Bloody awesome photos Kup & Liege, I've bought and paid for my own Green Giant from RobotKingdom but am still awaiting them to actually receive their stock... Which I thought they had but it turns out wasn't the case, it was just a PreOrder for the 2nd batch...

Up yours waiting game!
    Argh, me too! Just got an update email from their customer service saying no updates so far They also mentioned that there's some unknown delay with the producer so no ETA. Hopefully it comes in before Xmas

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Argh, me too! Just got an update email from their customer service saying no updates so far They also mentioned that there's some unknown delay with the producer so no ETA. Hopefully it comes in before Xmas
    And here is TFsource stating over twitter that they should have their shipment in by the end of the month... Bloody hel, it took me forever to save up for that bloody set.

I find it odd that you guys can't get your orders. I literally ordered mine from BBTS last minute and mine is just waiting for me to press 'ship now' so I can't see why I can have mine but your still waiting. Doesn't seem fair.

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    I find it odd that you guys can't get your orders. I literally ordered mine from BBTS last minute and mine is just waiting for me to press 'ship now' so I can't see why I can have mine but your still waiting. Doesn't seem fair.
    Before selling out RK and some other HK-based resellers were the first ones to receive shipment, so perhaps the producer is aiming at satisfying all the websites before going back to RK again. It would have been good/fair for RK to put up a notice indicating that they only had pre-orders for their second batch - I might have just ordered from eHobbyBaseShop instead.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Before selling out RK and some other HK-based resellers were the first ones to receive shipment, so perhaps the producer is aiming at satisfying all the websites before going back to RK again. It would have been good/fair for RK to put up a notice indicating that they only had pre-orders for their second batch - I might have just ordered from eHobbyBaseShop instead.
    I agree with you here, as when I paid for my set it was under the impression that I was purchasing something that was actually in-stock - A couple of days or a week later, I find out that I had apparently placed a Pre-Order for a set drawn from a future 2nd batch.

I put it down to a site maintenance issue, but I'm finding myself increasingly drawn to the camp calling for RK to update their Website infrastructure; Sure, what they have currently works better than FunPub's ever did but I'm certain that RK could benefit greatly from a more contemporary website.

As it stands now, it looks like I wont get my own set until late October... Seems most of my big purchases this year will be arriving in the last 3 months of the year & I don't know whether I'm happy or not with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I agree with you here, as when I paid for my set it was under the impression that I was purchasing something that was actually in-stock - A couple of days or a week later, I find out that I had apparently placed a Pre-Order for a set drawn from a future 2nd batch.

I put it down to a site maintenance issue, but I'm finding myself increasingly drawn to the camp calling for RK to update their Website infrastructure; Sure, what they have currently works better than FunPub's ever did but I'm certain that RK could benefit greatly from a more contemporary website.

As it stands now, it looks like I wont get my own set until late October... Seems most of my big purchases this year will be arriving in the last 3 months of the year & I don't know whether I'm happy or not with this.
    I put my order in with TFS on 26/04 and I'm still waiting, despite 2 shipments coming and going at BBTS. Not that I blame TFS, it's really MT's fault for not shipping in a fair and orderly way.

RK unfortunately has always had 'Instock' for items that are opened for Pre-order rather than readily available. It is something that has long been an issue and yet to be rectified although it would be very easy to do so.

It appears as though TFSource has Green Giant in stock now.

http://tfsource.com/products/view/product_id/4328/
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Thought I posted this earlier but it hasn't seemed to work