Page 35 of 154 FirstFirst ... 152530313233343536373839404555 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Critics Thread

Finally got around to watching Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Wow, just wow. It's a great film. You really do feel for Caesar. Andy Serkis is the man, he really did a fantastic job.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Finally got around to watching Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Wow, just wow. It's a great film. You really do feel for Caesar. Andy Serkis is the man, he really did a fantastic job.
    Haven't seen it yet but I heard great things about it, I have seen the original pentalogy though. Might see if I can watch it tonight. THanks for reminding me

Wifey and I went to see Turbo tonight. Fantastic movie! If you're into cars I highly recommend it.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Wifey and I went to see Turbo tonight. Fantastic movie! If you're into cars I highly recommend it.
    What about if you're into snails?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Haven't seen it yet but I heard great things about it, I have seen the original pentalogy though. Might see if I can watch it tonight. THanks for reminding me
    It is the best of the lot, I didn't enjoy planet of the apes. This is totally a better made movie.

Default Riddick

Saw Riddick on the weekend. Despite the big budget (especially compared to Pitch Black) I can't help think this is a rehash of themes seen in the first two.
    Maybe wait for it to come out on Blu-Ray/DVD.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Finally got around to watching Star Trek Into Darkness this arvo. Awesome movie. Easily the best ever Star Trek movie.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Finally got around to watching Star Trek Into Darkness this arvo. Awesome movie. Easily the best ever Star Trek movie.
    Along with it's predecessor, I'm entirely with you there dude except First Contact will always be my fave Trek film.

If you're thinking of watching Gravity, see it on the big screen. The special effects are amazing. I didnt see the 3D version but am thinking of seeing it again so I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    If you're thinking of watching Gravity, see it on the big screen. The special effects are amazing. I didnt see the 3D version but am thinking of seeing it again so I can.
    Now that's a surprise. It looked like the kind of movie where they showed any good bits in the trailer. I guess I would be disappointed if I saw this movie as Sandra Bullock never dies in any of her movies.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)