Page 140 of 154 FirstFirst ... 120130135136137138139140141142143144145150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1535

Thread: Movie Critics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Replicas

Genuinely one of the shittest films I have ever seen. Prior to this I had only seen Keanu Reeves in 5 films (Matrix Trilogy and both John Wicks).

I hope never to see him again now (aside from John Wick 3).
    You haven’t seen Bill and Ted? Point Blank? Speed? Wouldn’t have believed there was someone who hadn’t seen Speed.

Today I went to see Shazam and can now say that DC now have a comedy superhero movie and yes it's funny and good enough to be worthy of comparison to Antman. It also occurred to me that this movie is the superhero equivalent of Tom Hanks' Big (if you remember that movie).

P.S. If you're planning on bringing kids along, I should warn you there are horror elements.
    Last edited by shockNwave; 7th April 2019 at 07:53 AM.

Saw Shazam. Fun enjoyable ride. Much more light hearted than the other dc entries. 7/10. Would recommend for those looking for something more like guardians or antman. Nice twist.
    Last edited by Autocon; 12th April 2019 at 01:47 PM.

Saw Hellboy. Was great. Don't go in with the attitude of "it's not Ron/Guillermo it's not good" and you should enjoy it. Harbour was great as Hellboy.

Saw Hellboy as well and the comedy aspect is lacking compared to the other Hellboy movies but the blood and guts more than makes up for that. This is a superhero movie that's trying to compete with the most gory horror movies (minus the jump scares) at the same time and makes a fine effort. It's R-rating is most deserved.

So end game anyone?

I’ll say nothing more about Endgame than “it’s a ride worth taking”.

Go to the toilet as close to the movie start as possible and drink as little as possible during it, it’s a long movie with very little downtime...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    I’ll say nothing more about Endgame than “it’s a ride worth taking”.

Go to the toilet as close to the movie start as possible and drink as little as possible during it, it’s a long movie with very little downtime...
    That's a good summation. It was truly EPIC! A fitting end to 11 years of films.

Endgame was E X T R A O R D I N A R Y.

It may not be the greatest movie ever committed to celluloid, but it will certainly rank as one of my favourites of all time. I had so many visceral reactions while watching it. It could only have been made as the end of a story with 22 parts that preceded it.

Glorious.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I watched Happy Death Day 2U on the weekend. I quite enjoyed the first. This was not as good, but was still enjoyable. It does suffer to an extent from a bit of Midichlorian-Syndrome - it tries to scientifically explain something that really didn't warrant it, and it suffers for it.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.