Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TF TLK trailer up

Default TF TLK trailer up

Full trailer
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KyVKK8...uvH4LW2gIcJiLg
    Source paramount pictures international

Shocking

Well... That looks pretty cool

I will remain cautiously optimistic, like I have done with all of the movies.

*edit* Yes I have been letdown, but I am easily entertained

There have been letdowns before, but there was some nifty shocks shown here. I enjoyed Anthony Hopkins voice over - I wonder if he's part of the Witwicky family? Or if his quote connects to them (the never surrender/victory one...) - is it the same?
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett

Actually looks pretty dam good!
    For a teaser as well, we got to see alot.

I'm trying to be hopeful, but remember the lack of plot in the LAST movie.
    And I'm tired of the old trope of leader turned bad guy and betraying his troops. They did that with Sentinel Prime in DOTM, and now we're supposed to believe Optimus of all people is going rogue and killing bumblebee? Cmon
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

So Prime caught some cosmic rust disease while on his way to find his makers. That causes him to float around in space for months/years - He is then reconfigured by unicron who is just passing by and is forced back to lead unicrons attack on earth. Because there is something in the deep ocean unicron fears. Which I am guessing is a blobfish

IMO thats the worst trailer from all the movies so far. I really should not of watched that.

I think the plot will have Optimus head off planet with seed from AOE where he will be engaged and disabled by <insert mechanism for inflicting massive damage here>. Optimus will then float through space for a time until he is picked up by the Quintessons who will re-purpose him to attack Earth for <insert reason here> much like he did in the "The Return of Optimus Prime Pt 1 & 2" from the good ole G1 days. This may also further explain why Rodimus will be in the movie as he too was quintessentially important in both of those episodes. Though with that said Rodi was only important because he kept trying to offload the matrix to an evidently distraught Optimus Prime which won't happen in this film since OP is still carrying the matrix when he departs Earth.

I hope that's not a movieverse Unicron. Anyway the more I see the first 4 movies the more I hate them so unless the Rotten Tomatoes scores are good I'm not seeing this one.

YAAAAAAH! I cannot wait to watch this and be bitterly disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Actually looks pretty dam good!
    For a teaser as well, we got to see alot.
    All of the Transformers movies trailers look good. All of the Transformers films look good. One thing that Michael Bay is exceptionally good at is producing visual spectacles, and he does make great trailers.

Hopefully I'll be able to acquire a voucher or something that'll allow me to watch this for free, or at least at a discounted price (which I've done for previous films). Bad enough that I know that I'm going to waste my time watching this, at least I can try not to waste my money too.

So this time a 12 year old girl is going to stand and fight?!?! I am sure she will single handed kill a 20 foot killer robot as well
    Dapto Dog for 2017