Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leaked movie toys - spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    As bland as they are, i think Infernocus, Nitro, and Skulltron are finished product. They are each officially photographed, and on packaging, and have some tiny paint apps. My guess is Hasbro is saving money on paint and using the plain plastic (in Infernocus' and Skulltron's case) to represent dirty, old, robots.
    Oh dear. I hadn't thought of that possibility. That is REALLY penny-pinching if that's what they're going with. I'll skip and wait for Takara.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

How boring would your toy shelf look if they were all grey just to be more "screen accurate" the Bay's bots.
    Then again, when Hasbro gave the Dinobot toys different colours for the TF4 toyline, people were unhappy with them having odd colours that didn't make them look like the movie Dinobots.

(also, most of the on-screen Decepticon toys since the very first movie have been fairly colourless, with the only real exception being the Constructicons... ALL the rest have been black, grey or military coloured)

I think these were shown in the second trailer. All dark grey. They follow batmans rule

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    How boring would your toy shelf look if they were all grey just to be more "screen accurate" the Bay's bots.
    Honestly, I think that it would be impossible to tell the difference between who's who if you put them all on one shelf

"Autobots, roll out!"
    "We rollin'"

The colours of the Decepticons is indicative of the way that Michael Bay treats most Decepticons (and Dinobots) in the movies -- as nothing more than generic set pieces. Absolutely zero personality. They're just so forgettable. (-_-)

Apparently there is a second Bumblebee toy for wave 3 in the Deluxe size, and it is said to be a new mould... with this scan said to be from its instructions (it doesn't show much other than a gun/hand swapping gimmick).

I wonder if they'll reuse more of the dragon moulds from the BH line?

I guess Hasbro can pad out the movie line with non-movie toys (like they did with the Walmart exclusives with the first movie, and the Dinobot minicons for the fourth movie), but they just can't go the other way and use movie toys for non-movie lines.

Leaked artwork this time, of 1-step Cogman, holding the (Excalibur?) sword that has been featured quite a bit in the images and trailers so far.