Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia


Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > Unauthorised Transformers Products

Sightings/Sales

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 19th April 2012, 09:11 PM
kup's Avatar
kup kup is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 28th Dec 2007
Location: NSW
Posts: 14,693
Default The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Since we don't seem to have one already, here is an acquisitions thread for 3rd party toys since several of us are into them

I'll start:



IGear Spray - Not bad for such a low price! Certainly comparable to a Hasbro Scout and at a similar price!

Also a lot better than that monstrosity Hasbro created but I know that I may be in the minority on that one

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 19th April 2012, 09:49 PM
KalEl's Avatar
KalEl KalEl is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 5th Jul 2010
Location: Mornington Peninsula
Posts: 2,894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kup View Post
Since we don't seem to have one already, here is an acquisitions thread for 3rd party toys since several of us are into them

I'll start:



IGear Spray - Not bad for such a low price! Certainly comparable to a Hasbro Scout and at a similar price!

Also a lot better than that monstrosity Hasbro created but I know that I may be in the minority on that one

and to think i just did and individual thread... duh... haha nice "not" seaspray :P
__________________
Follow me on twitter:
@Kal_ElofKrypton
@Soundwaves_cast
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 19th April 2012, 10:49 PM
kup's Avatar
kup kup is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 28th Dec 2007
Location: NSW
Posts: 14,693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
and to think i just did and individual thread... duh... haha nice "not" seaspray :P
That's cool. We also have our own individual collection threads for official Transformers as well as a communal acquisitions thread, we can do the same for 3rd parties.

Last edited by kup; 20th April 2012 at 12:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 20th April 2012, 06:35 AM
KalEl's Avatar
KalEl KalEl is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 5th Jul 2010
Location: Mornington Peninsula
Posts: 2,894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kup View Post
That's cool. We also have our own individual collection threads for official Transformers as well as a communal acquisitions thread, we can do the same for 3rd parties.
I'm glad you made it, i didn't even think about it lol
__________________
Follow me on twitter:
@Kal_ElofKrypton
@Soundwaves_cast
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 20th April 2012, 10:05 AM
liegeprime's Avatar
liegeprime liegeprime is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 2nd Jan 2008
Location: Quakers Hill
Posts: 11,172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kup View Post
That's cool. We also have our own individual collection threads for official Transformers as well as a communal acquisitions thread, we can do the same for 3rd parties.

I thought about a thread like this, but didnt wanna start coz it might be against the board rules... yah know promoting unauthorized TF related unofficial products.... though i have quite a lot in my own collection heheheheh
__________________
Wanted AM partner Vanguard, X9 Ravage, Myclones Red Alert and Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Ghost Starscream, e-hobby Magnificus, G1 dinobot Snarl
Parts- Repugnus' gun, AM partner Basher-side guns, Take-off's gun, Metalhawk's Gun[I][B]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 20th April 2012, 10:16 AM
kup's Avatar
kup kup is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 28th Dec 2007
Location: NSW
Posts: 14,693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
I thought about a thread like this, but didnt wanna start coz it might be against the board rules... yah know promoting unauthorized TF related unofficial products.... though i have quite a lot in my own collection heheheheh
I think that as long as we keep it in this section and don't use this thread for KOs of official molds, we should be fine.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 20th April 2012, 07:47 PM
primatives primatives is offline
Rank 1 - New/Inactive
 
Join Date: 2nd Nov 2008
Location: Victoria
Posts: 471
Default

I think jaydisc started a thread like already
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 20th April 2012, 11:20 PM
kup's Avatar
kup kup is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 28th Dec 2007
Location: NSW
Posts: 14,693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primatives View Post
I think jaydisc started a thread like already
Tried looking before posting but couldn't find one.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 9th May 2012, 09:53 AM
Tallestblue's Avatar
Tallestblue Tallestblue is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 11th Apr 2008
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 1,418
Default

Ahem. Igear Kup heads and the igear armory arrived today. tired, so pics later.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 9th May 2012, 01:41 PM
Sharky's Avatar
Sharky Sharky is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 2nd Jun 2010
Location: Camden
Posts: 2,880
Default



__________________
My Collection

TF Sales Thread
Want List
Non TF Sales Thread

UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 01:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.