Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: TransWarp: Csirac - Issue #1

Default TransWarp: Csirac - Issue #1

For those of you who have read my work, whom I've spoken to, had dealings with or perhaps Collaborated with, you'll know I've been attempting to adapt a story of mine into a full-blown Comic series with the assistance of Artists from all over the world.

If you weren't aware of my endeavor, you now are!

I have the pleasure to present Issue #1 of TransWarp: Csirac!

Click the Cover Image above to read the full Issue, or browse the Pages below:

No fewer than 30 Artists have helped with the creation of this single Issue alone, and the Csirac story is a 4-parter, so there is plenty of Pages still to be done!

Have a read, feel free to comment as I'd love to hear your thoughts on the story thus far!

Enjoy!

- Verno.
    Last edited by Verno; 27th January 2013 at 12:40 PM.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

looks great man!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Thanks Lads.

I didn't do the Artwork by the way. It was done by an Aussie, nay, a fellow Tasmanian actually. Goes by the name of Quickmixed on Seibertron on DA. I don't believe he's a member here.

The only artwork I'll actually contribute to the entire 22-page project is that Great War-era Maximal Logo in the top corner.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Thanks Lads.

I didn't do the Artwork by the way. It was done by an Aussie, nay, a fellow Tasmanian actually. Goes by the name of Quickmixed on Seibertron on DA. I don't believe he's a member here.

The only artwork I'll actually contribute to the entire 22-page project is that Great War-era Maximal Logo in the top corner.
    Impressive that your project is coming along nicely and isn't in the forgotten realms

Pretty cool work there.

I've been meaning to read your work, I did read a bit when I first joined here and I enjoyed it, but haven't been able to get back to it. Might make an effort over the next few weeks.

Hope it goes well for you!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Impressive that your project is coming along nicely and isn't in the forgotten realms
    It's a pretty slow and arduous process. The reason the Cover (which is also Page 17) is done is because the artist did both the inking and colouring. Every other page is being inked and coloured by different people, so it slowly down the whole process.

But it's coming along.

Thanks for the update - I am happy for you!

* high fives Verno *

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Thanks for the update - I am happy for you!

* high fives Verno *
    Cheers Sam.

I'm about to send you a link on DeviantArt...

That cover art tease is very impressive Verno! I've only had the time to read some of the bio's you've written, but will be catching up with the rest soon.

An end of year deadline sounds great! Would be a great breather in between the xmas rush period