Page 690 of 833 FirstFirst ... 670680685686687688689690691692693694695700710 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 8329

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Went to Eastland, Big W has a few Studio Series stuff but totally cleared on PoTP and the Titan Returns items. Was hoping to score a few Gnaws but no luck. Tried Knox Target and Kmart, still no luck. Box Hill Big W is barren as well. Anyone wants Voltron 84 series lions, there's 1 set of the "Limb" lions, can't find the Black Lion but there was the New Voltron series Black Lion.

Anyone managed to to score the $5 Gnaws and willing to sell, let me know. Thank you.

Galvatran Guest

BigW Sunshine has plenty of voyager Blitzwing & Octone (Octane). $15 each (20% off does not apply).

Galvatran Guest

The Reject Shop has:
    + Rescue Bots Flip Racer Launcher sets. $8
    + Rescue Bots Mini. $5

Galvatran Guest

At Kmart Footscray I was pleasantly surprised to see at least one of each from Legends waves 1-3. $15 each. It's not often I get to see the complete cast on the pegs/shelf.
    Wave 1 - Beachcomber, Dinobot Slash, Windcharger & Skrapnel
    Wave 2 - Tailgate, Battleslash & Roadtrap
    Wave 3 - Outback & Cindersaur

EDIT: Went to Queen Vic Market. Not a single legit TF toy in sight. All KO's.
    Last edited by Galvatran; 12th August 2018 at 07:55 PM.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    At Kmart Footscray I was pleasantly surprised to see at least one of each from Legends waves 1-3. $15 each. It's not often I get to see the complete cast on the pegs/shelf.
    Wave 1 - Beachcomber, Dinobot Slash, Windcharger & Skrapnel
    Wave 2 - Tailgate, Battleslash & Roadtrap
    Wave 3 - Outback & Cindersaur

EDIT: Went to Queen Vic Market. Not a single legit TF toy in sight. All KO's.
    Its the vic market lol, but any...g1 combiner ko's hanging around, could use the spare parts to repair some of mine

I popped in to Big W in QV in the cbd, pretty sure there was literally zero transformers at all

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    I popped in to Big W in QV in the cbd, pretty sure there was literally zero transformers at all
    Not a single one, no tags either. Target also only had 2 or 3 POTP deluxes left, so hopefully they restock with w2 figures.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Not a single one, no tags either. Target also only had 2 or 3 POTP deluxes left, so hopefully they restock with w2 figures.
    Big W CBD has not had a single TF (except for a few old Legion class figures) since before the July sale. They had not a single TR figure during the TR sale, and I only ever saw one POTP leader class there.

At Target CBD lunchtime today, there are at least two POTP Infernos, and two POTP Grimlocks. There was also one Studio Series Brawl.
    As for TF Cyberverse, they had the legion class 'wing slice' Starscream and a Grimlock. There were also a few 'Matrix megashoot' OP and Megatrons of the same size class.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    Big W CBD has not had a single TF (except for a few old Legion class figures) since before the July sale. They had not a single TR figure during the TR sale, and I only ever saw one POTP leader class there.

At Target CBD lunchtime today, there are at least two POTP Infernos, and two POTP Grimlocks. There was also one Studio Series Brawl.
    As for TF Cyberverse, they had the legion class 'wing slice' Starscream and a Grimlock. There were also a few 'Matrix megashoot' OP and Megatrons of the same size class.
    They did have the teeny weeny TF things for a while. Don’t know what the deal is.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Target Werribee and Toyworld Central Werribee (Toys R us? whats that) both had cyberverse ultimate class op and megatron. didnt check price