Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3242474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

I enjoyed NXT. Haven't watched an episode for quite a whike now & don't know who's what these days. I suppose I should get back in to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I enjoyed NXT. Haven't watched an episode for quite a whike now & don't know who's what these days. I suppose I should get back in to it.
    I watch NXT these days, hardly ever watch Raw and Smackdown. I still watch the PPV too but there is a lot of disappointment these days.

What has taken massive steps forward and what I really enjoy watching is Women's wrestling now. Really looking forward to the Mae Young Classic. I just hope that they don't use it as a stepping stone to bring Ronda Rousey into WWE.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    I watch NXT these days, hardly ever watch Raw and Smackdown. I still watch the PPV too but there is a lot of disappointment these days.

What has taken massive steps forward and what I really enjoy watching is Women's wrestling now. Really looking forward to the Mae Young Classic. I just hope that they don't use it as a stepping stone to bring Ronda Rousey into WWE.
    I too enjoyed the women's division, much more than the men's, actually.
    Asuka was one of my favourites along with Alexa, Ember and Nia. That Bayley and those massive blow up inflatable wobbly standy up things and her smile though...

bayley and sasha are horrible now. They just don't seem to know how to handle the womens division on the main roster.

I shudder at the thought of Asuka in the main roster...just look at bayley .

Braun Strowman and Aj styles are the only 2 people worth watching on the main roster atm.

I used to like Rollins but they haven't handled his return properly and his new finisher is super lacklustre (He needs to add the bicycle setup like Kenny Omega does).

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    bayley and sasha are horrible now. They just don't seem to know how to handle the womens division on the main roster.

I shudder at the thought of Asuka in the main roster...just look at bayley .

Braun Strowman and Aj styles are the only 2 people worth watching on the main roster atm.

I used to like Rollins but they haven't handled his return properly and his new finisher is super lacklustre (He needs to add the bicycle setup like Kenny Omega does).
    Are they horrible athletes now or just their angles have gone down the toilet, along with the rest of the Women's Divvy?
    I've had a look at the RAW roster, and there are a few that I consider shining lights like Wyatt (heh heh Husky Harris) Enzo, Cesaro, The Miz, but the babyfaces seem to outnumber the heels by something like 50%

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Are they horrible athletes now or just their angles have gone down the toilet, along with the rest of the Women's Divvy?
    I've had a look at the RAW roster, and there are a few that I consider shining lights like Wyatt (heh heh Husky Harris) Enzo, Cesaro, The Miz, but the babyfaces seem to outnumber the heels by something like 50%
    The wwe roster of today is leaps and bounds the best it's ever been (Aj styles, Nakamura, Samoa Joe, Balor, Owens, Zayn, The shield Bros, Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley, Becky,etc) ....its just the writers who don't know what to do with them.

For example, with the likes of Sasha, she had a hot potatoe feud with Charlotte where they would just exchange the womens belt, thereby devaluing the belts worth.
    After that she was thrown in as a manager for a little bit, had a pointless feud with alicia fox that's wrapped up now...and now she's back again in the title picture.

Look up the "this is your life" segment with alexa bliss and bayley to see one of the worst segments to come out of wrestling.

The WWE has a bad history of misusing wrestlers. Bo Dallas is a million times more talented than his brother but they have no idea how to use him. First thing I would do is get him to shave. With the beard he looks too much like Bray and it ruins the suspension of disbelief. He has a wicked grin, they could totally pull of a smiling assassin type gimmick with him.

I remember about 5 years ago, back when NXT first became a weekly show there were talks of bringing in Bo Dallas, Richie Steamboat, 1 or more of the Dibiasie boys and few others (I think it was 6-7 guys in total) and call them Generation Next. Unfortunately that idea faded out with the Dibiasie boys severing ties with WWE and Richie Steamboat picked up a career ending back injury.

Bo joining the wyatt family would be too perfect for wwe to consider.

NxT is almost perfect with their booking. If only the main roster could learn a thing or two from them.

Is anyone going to Wollongong to meet Ryback this weekend?

I'm so sick of people saying wrestling sucks now and it was better in whatever era they grew up in.