Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kreo Microchangers & Combiners

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    I usually go nuts over combiners, but I don't know exactly how I feel towards these?
    +1
    I like Kreons.
    I like combiner teams.

Not toos ure why these guys don't make me extremely excited. Perhaps it's because they don't look as cute as the first lot of Kreons, or their alt modes look pretty craptacular, or maybe it's because the combined mode doesn't quite manage to pull off the 'cute combiner' look very well.

the Combaticons are ok. I could get them (Where's Blastoff?), but the Predacons need some work I think... It just looks, like a jumble of bits...

Oh my God they're adorable. I wonder why each team is missing a member though, maybe Blast-off and Rampage are individually packed guys?

I imagine the other 2 sets will be Autobots. I'd like Computron but I bet it'll be Superion and Defensor.

Quote Originally Posted by Quickstrike View Post
    Oh my God they're adorable. I wonder why each team is missing a member though, maybe Blast-off and Rampage are individually packed guys?

I imagine the other 2 sets will be Autobots. I'd like Computron but I bet it'll be Superion and Defensor.
    Yeah, I also don't understand why there is a missing member but if the price is right, these look like a lot of fun.

I'm afraid I'm in the "meh" crowd, these guys just don't do anything for me.

Lay the kreon down add some single blocks. boring.

Kreons are okay, and if they blind pack sell them like the lego/megablock figures, I can see them flying off the shelves and leaving the sets to warm for years to come.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Lay the kreon down add some single blocks. boring.

Kreons are okay, and if they blind pack sell them like the lego/megablock figures, I can see them flying off the shelves and leaving the sets to warm for years to come.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    Do you think Ha$bro got the point that alot of people only want the Kreons? =oP These do look great, but I fear KP is right on the money. Even though they are slowly disappearing at clearance prices, the stores will be quite wary second time round. If they do end up here though, Ha$bro have near guaranteed themselves double sales by many fans wanting the combiner and combinees on display simultaneously.
    I've seen Kreon boxes being opened and TF Kreons stolen. Are these from TF fans or Lego fans?

It is very tempting to take once the boxes are opened/ripped
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

TFW2005

Entertainment Earth has posted some details of those Kre-O Kreon Mini Changer figures we heard about via MTV Geek earlier this week. Bad news though - these will be blind-bagged. The first assortment comes in a case of 32 and features twelve figures. Six have been named in the listing so far. The six feature a couple of surprises including the first Beast Wars Kre-O! Yes, Hall of Fame Hartman Award winner Waspinator is getting his very own Kreon - along with the one true Emperor of Destruction, Galvatron! The full assortment listing is as follows:

Waspinator
    Sunstorm
    Spinster
    Galvatron
    Crankstart
    Scorponok
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

So the Microchangers are blind-packed bags like Lego minifigures, while the Combiners are hopefully released as a "boxed" set, to form the combiner without having to hunt down all the figures.

The Microchangers are scheduled for August, and look like they will be about US$3 each (based on the EA pricing), which will mean about AU$5 if Hasbro releases them here.

Um think ill stick with displaying them as bot modes
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    Um think ill stick with displaying them as bot modes
    BWA HA HA HA HA!

What the hell?

Galvatron looks like he is on a rom-com! And Waspinator is a green Jazz now? Riiiiiii-ght.

I would have preferred non-transforming versions rather than these.

Oh wow.