Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192434 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I'm still very happy with their level of service and especially their packaging. Had a box delivered and my wife for some reason put it right where I park the car in the garage. I didnt see it and pinned it against the wall. None of the boxes inside the package were damaged
    She knew exactly what she was doing.

I've had only positive experience with them, but that was a while ago, whilst they were having free shipping and free stickers and great prices. I'm a bit hesitant now that their prices have gone up.

This seems to be a recurrent pattern amongst these retailers. Seems like they start off with low prices and personalised service, then decline as their business grows... Anyone else noticed?

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkydarth View Post
    I've had only positive experience with them, but that was a while ago, whilst they were having free shipping and free stickers and great prices. I'm a bit hesitant now that their prices have gone up.

This seems to be a recurrent pattern amongst these retailers. Seems like they start off with low prices and personalised service, then decline as their business grows... Anyone else noticed?
    Gotta bring in people, then its the loyalist that keep them running until the service is normalized for anyone can get in.

Its why I'm pulling back my pre-ordering, if im not paying out the nose its services dropping off, no one down under is ever gonna reach BBTS HLJ levels of service, I mean they could but that's gonna need alot of patience

What's the usual delay between an item being released in Japan and TI dispatching it?

I'm asking in regrids to MP-29+ Laserwave.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I asked for an update to PE Beset Gorirain OCtober to which they replied "they will be with us within the fortnight and we dont have drama with customs. That was the end of October, I have asked agin and she said we dont have them, we will need to follow up with distributor.

Every other online store has had them for some time now.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

IMO what's missing is the person's involvement in OCTA, He is a member here and it feels like he isn't here. If this doesn't sound familiar then open your eyes and see WHICH Retailer here in OCTA has constantly been posting.

To me that indicates the retailer is interested in running a business.

Reliability is my only concern, and a lot of local retailers are great when they start and dwell off as time pass.

Yeah sad but it is true

Got my PotP Wreck Gar & TCW-05 Sixshot Upgrade. Items were expertly packed, thanks TBI!!!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Still waiting for a reply to my numerous contact attempts. Ill have to get Afterpay to chase them up, which I did notice is no longer a payment option that is worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    Still waiting for a reply to my numerous contact attempts. Ill have to get Afterpay to chase them up, which I did notice is no longer a payment option that is worrying.
    The Afterpay option is still there for me.