Default Club membership and Bot Con

Hey everyone,

I've read here and there, that there is membership
    figures and what have you, how does someone apply
    to the club?

I know I missed the boat on not con. Bit how
    do you purchase the non attendee pack?

Cheers

To join up to the Transformers collectors club just go to the website (see below) and buy the international package.

http://www.transformersclub.com/

You have missed the boat on getting the non-attendee package from the club itself. Your best bet would be to pick it up on the secondary market, however the price has shot up as Scorponok was a highly sort after figure.

I am a club member and haven't had the problems that other people have had, and I really like the majority of the exclusives.

You might wannna look into club membership first and see if it's for you. We have a lot of Ozformer members who have been part of the club and had really bad experiences and quit their membership. Then there are folks like Griffin and myself who remain members but have penned lengthy complaint letters to the club over various issues.

Not saying don't join, just saying do your research beforehand so you can make an informed decision

BTW mate, don't be afraid to use the Questions thread at the top of Kup's page for Q's with relatively straightforward answers, saves ya the time and hassle of having to create a thread every time you have a query
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=377