Page 96 of 152 FirstFirst ... 7686919293949596979899100101106116 ... LastLast

Thread: The Football (all sorts) Thread

Are the rumors I hear true ...

Does Beau know the Black White and Blue....?????
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Are the rumors I hear true ...

Does Beau know the Black White and Blue....?????
    Apparently so Heighington is apparently heading for Parra and Ricky Stuart is even trying to get in Farahs ear from what my rumour mill is churning out.

Atleast St Louis won today in the NFL
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Personally I used to like the Tigers, but the last couple of seasons really turned me off them... Heighton and Fulton are very similar players,they need one of them as lock and two others in the second row who are more tackle breaking types - fulton would be a bit better in my opinion as heighton moves only a little faster than michael crocker!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Apparently so Heighington is apparently heading for Parra and Ricky Stuart is even trying to get in Farahs ear from what my rumour mill is churning out.
    Here I was thinking that Stuart hated Farah (due to never selecting him for Origin until he had no choice). If Farah was to leave the Tigers
    1) the Tigers would be bottom 4 contenders, and
    2) he would be better off going to the Dogs, if Canterbury replaced Ennis, they would a double deal: less penalties and errors, and a hooker who is not afraid of running and can kick.

I think Balmain must have merged with the wrong team. Cronulla are sadly going to be a strong team for the next few years, now all they need is to have few injuries to their halves and I cannot see many teams beating them next year now they have some good forwards to support the most disrespectful and hypocritical captain in the NRL, and some backs who aren't scared of the ball, and a great goal kicker in Gordon. Keep Carney fit and in form, give him a ball running partner and off they go.

I do not know who will be officiating this weekend in the finals, Manly must've slipped the refs a decent amount of money, they were the better team, but the officiating was more disgraceful than it has been all season. The NRL will be salivating at the free kick in Melbourne (only AFL game is in sydney) with the grudge match, bet the Stewarts have already planned what grubby late cheap shots to pull out, and matai will have his sights set on a couple of wingers heads, since he never gets the deserved time for his actions.

Dogs vs. Souths should get 50,000 if weather is good, finally a crowd similar to the AFL. Both this weekends games have the potential to be better and more entertaining than the GF. I know channel 9 would've loved a dogs souths final, and are probably hoping for an all Sydney final, probably Souths manly, since Souths have a heap of fans, and Manly's will only ever watch a game on the television.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Apparently so Heighington is apparently heading for Parra
    from what i hear Heighnigton is headed to cronulla too,

the down side is Jeremy Smith is possibly headed to newcastle.. from what i believe his wife has family there and wants to be closer to them (or Jez want to go back to wayne where he won a premiership under him at the dragons)

Smith is the key tho. If he Leaves Both Tigers Players end up at Cronulla..
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Manly must've slipped the refs a decent amount of money, they were the better team, but the officiating was more disgraceful than it has been all season. The NRL will be salivating at the free kick in Melbourne (only AFL game is in sydney) with the grudge match, bet the Stewarts have already planned what grubby late cheap shots to pull out, and matai will have his sights set on a couple of wingers heads, since he never gets the deserved time for his actions.
    Bla bla bla heard it all before. Manly are the most consistent team in the competition & there was no payoffs or anything of the sort. The Cowboys scored from a strip & forward pass & Manly scored from a knock on. Taufua's try was legit & anyone who knows the rules of the game could see that.

Not saying the standard of refereeing is anything but woeful but it swung both ways & unlike during the season it did not cost a team a win on the weekend.

If you think the Stewarts are grubby then I hate to think what your opinion of the Storm is. They are the biggest team of grubs in the comp & have been for years. As for Matai he plays at 100% for every tackle he makes & when you play at that intensity you will front the judiciary many times in your career.

BTW there is a little game in Melbourne this weekend on Saturday between the mighty Hawks & Crows. Still it will be nice to attend a game at AAMI without dealing with 70,000 AFL fans milling about.

Atleast St Louis won today in the NFL
    There's a first time for everything I'm looking forward to week 10
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

YEAH! WE GONNA SMASH COLLINGWOOD TONIGHT!!! YAYUH!

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    There's a first time for everything I'm looking forward to week 10
    Not this season but just wait in the next couple of seasons. We will be back to our best.

Now leave me alone while I rememisce about "The Greatest Show on Turf"

On the NRL front. I can't wait for season 2013 to kick off mainly because I have no idea who will be playing or coaching the Tigers so atleast we should have some answers by then.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

wow Manly are Dreadfull tonight.. the worst performance i have seen them dish up in a while. and only they are to blame.. (except maybe Captain Jaime.....) poor handling, poor discipline, really poor defence, dumb attacking options.. and really really poor handling...

tooves loves the word fire truck too... why do cameras pan to the coaches box we all know what they say..
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy