Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Revoltech

Default Revoltech

Just wondering if many of you have collected the transformer revoltech figures.

They are always on ebay and the pictures look fantastic, I am toying with getting a Rodimus one when I have replenished the funds after my recent splurge but before I do I would love to hear your opinions/thoughts on them.

Cheers in advance guys.

Nope. Not interested in a Transformer that cannot transform. Already put up with that rubbish with Action Masters! The "Pat Lee" deformed proportions don't appeal to me either. JMO.

i had a megatron one, when you tried to move its arms and legs they fell out of the sockets

A little to the left... a little bit more...

No, but I'm interested in Revoltech Macross figures.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Not interested in a Transformer that cannot transform.
    I tend to agree

My only exception are Robot Heroes! (which I've lost interest in)

I got all 5 of the Transformer ones. I just like them because they are so easy to play with.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

I don't have any Transformer Revoltechs, but I do have a couple of Macross, Patlabor and Super robot ones. Quality varries a little from figure to figure, most of mine have had tight joints though.

There sculpted in a slightly posed fashion rather than perfectly symetrical, this however means its really easy to achieve awesome action poses, more so than almost any other figure line. Microman might be one of the excpetions, however a posed microman looks like an action figure, a posed Revoltech often looks more like a fixed pose figurine as the joints are usualy fairly well done.

Back when the dollar was high I would have said Revoltechs were the best value action figure on the market, now however they cost a bit more so its a harder sell, If you like putting Transfomers in exagerated comic or toon poses then you'll probably getb a kick out of them.

They're nice if your after fully poseable figures. Kinda like Marvel legends only its TF characters. Lots of points for articulation but does not transform to their alternate mode. Its cool to put in different poses , have to be wary though as some parts can be lost - the hands and alternate heads. I dont have Rodimus but I do have Megatron, Starscream and Prime. If your not interested in Action figures only for TFs this might not be for you. They are like Actionmaster only more points of articulation, and they're made of bendable type of plastic as well.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

i think Ark-Ivor calls them "Revol-ting" hahahahaha i like it

i love 'em. anime style, posable Transformers? hell yes.