Page 244 of 515 FirstFirst ... 224234239240241242243244245246247248249254264 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Runaway Bay also has two (maybe more, it was on the top shelf and they were closing) of SDCC Devestator. Couple of
    Wave 3 Combiner Wars Deluxe, no Voyagers from Wave 3 yet
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Can't post a photo apparently bit just spotted Cyclonus in Kmart Morayfield. No Hot Spots or Blackjack though.

Coles Sunnybank had the Tiny Titans that Polursine sighted in Sydney but didn't say which wave - they are likely wave 3, as this Coles had Wave 3, at $5 each!!

I saw that the RID Legions sale has been extended a week, to October 4th.

Hot Spot now also confirmed but I just had the last one in store put aside for me. So he's here too now.

Just came from Sunnybank Plaza Kmart. They have one last Hot Spot on display and two Silverbolts. I did not see any Protectobot limbs or any legends.

Today at Kmart Loganhome they had 1x Hotspot and 2x Cyclonus Combiner Wars voyagers

Game Traders at Chermside has a G1 Sky Lynx. I think it was 299 or perhaphs higher, I can't remember.

Garden City today...

BigW - still pretty much sweet FA since June... with about 20 of the Hero Mashers making up the majority of their Transformers range.
    Looks like did recently get in a case of the first wave of Minicons ($9) and wave 5 Legions (Ultra Magnus & black Strongarm - $8), but there is just one Ultra Magnus left of the Legions and about 6 of the Minicons. The only thing bigger than the $19 Hero Mashers were one of each of the Transforming Titans.
    The only Generations toys they had were about 5 of the first wave of Legends.

ToysRUs - the only thing I could see that was new since my last posted sighting about 2 weeks ago was a new case of the wave 1 Minicons. Everything else looked to be the same, with no Masterpiece toys or their other Clash RID toys (Warriors & 3-steps, which I was hoping to get with the 20% off coupon).

Both BigW and JB Hifi still don't have the third volume of the Rescue Bots second season DVD yet either.

After those disappointments I didn't bother walking further in the centre, so I don't have anything to report on Target, Kmart or Myer.

Garden City

Toys R Us - Went and used the 20% voucher today, they have a few MP7 Starscreams there, $150 each or $120 with the voucher, they're at the counters. They had a few Armada Megatrons and at least 1 Megatron, load of Silverbolts, Jetfire and protectorbots deluxes, nothing really new, but thought I'd mention the masterpiece Starscreams.

Maroochydore TRU had restocked their MPs on Friday so they had Magnus, Star Saber, Starscream, Prowl and Bluestreak. They also had platinum Insecticons and Blaster/Perceptor. Lots of other RID stuff but I took advantage of the 20% and got MP Starscream. Oh and they also had 4 Devastators.