Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official pics of Generations Ultimate Giftset

The massive scale inconsistency just blows my mind LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Cheers guys, pre-ordered! They've still got over 300 sets left as of this posting Looks like I'm now in the market to sell off a set of Legends Thundercracker + Motomaster.
    Ill take both em off your hands then if that's ok with you?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Ill take both em off your hands then if that's ok with you?
    For sure! I'll PM you when its getting shipped to see if you're still interested

The set has been released/found in Singapore (which is perfect for me), and pics of the set and packaging can be seen here.

The blurb on the back is very vague, so doesn't say anything about where these characters fit in.
    Interesting to note that Motormaster is again being called Motorbreath... which maybe be to cover the Asian release of the toy, as Motormaster may not have been obtained outside of America (it was used for BotCon 2011).
    A comment in that topic also claims that this set is an online exclusive in America, instead of a Walmart exclusive (which was noted in a retailer catalogue).

Being labelled as a "gift set", I think we should see this here around Christmas... possibly at BigW.

Mine just arrived today. Love the set since it contains more RTS figures but not really an Ultimate Giftset as it should have had a deluxe Autobot and Deception, and then a legend Autobot and Decepticon to make things more even ..

Might pick it up if/when we see a local (brick and mortar) release.
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Mine just arrived today. Love the set since it contains more RTS figures but not really an Ultimate Giftset as it should have had a deluxe Autobot and Deception, and then a legend Autobot and Decepticon to make things more even ..
    I love how the photoshopped images on the back of the box makes it almost look like a fair fight

How does the Jazz and G2 Prime moulds fair against the original RTS releases?
    Any signs of mould degradation or QC issues?

Have not opened ...