Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Soundwave revealed!

Decepticon Guest

Soundwave is REALLY tickling my sausage right now!!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Awesome robot mode. However I am not too sure about the proportions of the micro-cassette recorder mode but not a deal breaker.

And Soundwave was not a 'Boombox'.
    He is a box and noise came from him, WHat else would you call him

SOUNDWAVE

Really impressed with the way he's looking. Definitely one to get, along with Sideswipe

Looks like the other (three) cassettes are being released next year... maybe as a multi-pack on their own, or one with each of the next MPs? I'll have to see what is announced (or signage) from the Tokyo Toy show.

I'd guess multi pack cassettes then Buzzsaw with Soundblaster. One can hope.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Looks like the other (three) cassettes are being released next year... maybe as a multi-pack on their own, or one with each of the next MPs? I'll have to see what is announced (or signage) from the Tokyo Toy show.
    Other than Buzzsaw (who I don't care for so much) ravage, rumble or frenzy better NOT be packaged with the inevitable repaint for Soundblaster, forcing us to have buy Soundblaster just for the other minions. TakTom can't be that cruel, surely. Could they?!

I like this a lot, the other minions look great also. though I don't want to buy a repaint of Soundwave just to get them.

looking closely at the pictures, I'm excited by what appears to be a 3.5 mm jack on the top of Soundwave and a small led light installation on the front.

If this thing will take a micro SD card and play music it will be the best transformer released ever.

The question now is:
    Do I wait and see if there is a Hasbro release, potentially with extra minions at a lower price. if there is, will it still have what looks to be music functionality.

my wallet is crying right now.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I'm erring on the side of waiting for Hasbro. Judging from what's happened with MP10, I reckon they'll release MP Soundwave at a cheaper price (even by Australian RRP standards). Whether Hasbro Soundwave comes with the extra cassettes or not... either way I'm not keen on paying $210* for MP Soundwave w/ Laserbeak... then whatever extra price it costs to get the other cassettes. If they do the Soundwave/Soundblaster thing then it might mean paying $420* to get MP Soundwave, Soundblaster and all the cassettes.

---------------
    *And that's _without_ postage!

^ 100% agree.

I wouldn't put it past TakTom to package the other cassettes with future MP releases. Why... that's what I would do. Loose MP cassettes would sell for a fortune on eBay.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I'll take 10...With fries.