Thread: POTP Predaking sword for China

Default POTP Predaking sword for China

Thinking that the POTP Predaking toy is lacking a giant sword and should have come with one?
    Well, Hasbro in China obviously thought so, because from November 11th, their Predaking toy will be released with an exclusive giant sword... which will not be sold separately.

Hopefully this sort of thing ends up being sold in other parts of the world, by itself (or as a freebie item, like they do in Japan a lot).

Predaking getting a BF sword for the most stupid Hallmark holiday of them all?!? Well this is one Hallmark holiday item I'm actually going to seek out.

FORM BLAZING SWORD!

If I didn't already have POTP Predaking I would seriously consider getting this version. But I'm not gonna repurchase it just for an accessory.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    FORM BLAZING SWORD!

If I didn't already have POTP Predaking I would seriously consider getting this version. But I'm not gonna repurchase it just for an accessory.
    You don't want Malibu Stacey with a new hat?

It looks crap anyway, looks like something from Power Rangers...

In-hand pics of the China exclusive Predaking sword.

It looks nice, but to me the colouring doesn't match Predaking (looks a bit too anime).

Any idea what shops might be selling this version now, or was it a one day only thing?
    Actually I just noticed something, the sword looks very similar to the third party one by DNA designs (info link) so if anyone cant get/doesnt like the official sword there's that option.