Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    This is a RUMOUR. One of the well connected members on TFW claims there will be a MP-36C sold as a TakaraTomyMall Exclusive that will be toy accurate silver / chrome. No news on when this will be released so please treat as only a rumour until it is confirmed.
    I'm sure this body mold will be (happily) milked for all it's worth!

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    This is a RUMOUR. One of the well connected members on TFW claims there will be a MP-36C sold as a TakaraTomyMall Exclusive that will be toy accurate silver / chrome. No news on when this will be released so please treat as only a rumour until it is confirmed.
    Prepare for much uproar and scalping!

Doh, definitely will want >_<

Default 2nd hand rumour: TT MP Constructicons on the way

I can't provide any firm source on this. It's a "friend of a friend" scenario, with the former being a BBTS employee that claims they've been given a heads-up on incoming TT products.

One of these is:

one of the products on the horizon is an official TT Masterpiece Devastator!
    He went on to say that a mold currently exists and that we will be getting a first sneak peak in the "not too distant future".

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    I can't provide any firm source on this. It's a "friend of a friend" scenario, with the former being a BBTS employee that claims they've been given a heads-up on incoming TT products.

One of these is:

one of the products on the horizon is an official TT Masterpiece Devastator!
    He went on to say that a mold currently exists and that we will be getting a first sneak peak in the "not too distant future".
    If true it'll be exciting news! Keep those fingers crossed...

Cool!, hmmm, guess I'll hold off on Toyworld's Devastator a little longer then.

I don't see how they would be that different to the Titan Devastator...

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Last I heard in cybertron con the TT team expressed interest in mp combiners and the dinobots (they wanted to do the whole lot but a grimlock 2.0 could be on the cards), but they mentioned bruticus as their first piece...

If I recall from a jp magazine interview the way Hasui designed the current titan devastator was to be "mp-like" product which would help better explain the newly added bits and the fact each one is voyager sized (or a neat little excuse for being so unnecessarily big )

I have my doubts on this, but honestly, I would love to be wrong, my question is how much of a heads up would a bbts employee get and why, I know the loopaza megastore on facebook often gets early wind and usually throws up the pre-order listings long before anyone else does but those guys are based in asia so (in my opinion, not fact) I'm surprised an american source got early wind before an asia source.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I don't see how they would be that different to the Titan Devastator...
    They get mix master right but to be real honest I am not excited about this.
    1. I have no space
    2. The titans one is good enough for me.
    3. Knowing TT is not quality built

Not even thinking about price, I just want jazz

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    If I recall from a jp magazine interview the way Hasui designed the current titan devastator was to be "mp-like" product which would help better explain the newly added bits and the fact each one is voyager sized (or a neat little excuse for being so unnecessarily big )
    That's correct. Shogo Hasui said that he treated Combiner Wars Devastator as a Masterpiece because there were no plans for one for the foreseeable future - in fact, he incorporated design ideas he had had for an MP Devastator into its design:

Concerning the points that are designed based on the original G1 version, it’s constructed similar to a masterpiece (transformer). The toy of course incorporated elements of the anime design. In fact to clear the tight development schedule, there are parts where I apropriated (sic) ideas for use in an MP Devastator that I had written down a long time before. I thought: “doesn’t this seem like the only chance I can make a giant MP Devastator, if I do my best here then the thing that the fans eagerly waited for can be realized”. I had the sense that there was nothing like it before. If it surpassed a masterpiece wouldn’t that be terrible (smile).
    Source: http://news.tfw2005.com/2015/07/30/f...i-shogo-298933

Thanks for sharing this. CW / UW Devy was awesome but this would be unreal if it comes true. And more significantly, it will point to more Combiners being done down the line.