Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Deluxe PotP Punch/Counterpunch

Default Deluxe PotP Punch/Counterpunch

This was partly mentioned in the Deluxe-class Repugnus thread (link) however since more details have come to light this probably deserves its own thread.
    There is a listing on Amazon (link) that originally stated it was for a PotP Counterpunch but we now have more information.

It's is now listed as Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime with the following details.
    The pack is a "Special Edition" Power of the Primes Figure similar to TR Arcee and TR Grotusque.
    It includes two figures, a Deluxe Class Punch/Counterpunch figure that can convert between Autobot, Decepticon, and sports car as well as a Prime Master called Prima Prime.
    The package also includes 2 accessories which I assume are modern representations of his Twin Mortar Launcher and Photon Cannon.

No pictures as of yet.

Another exclusive that won't see our shores. But will be nice to see what he looks like

It's become harder to collect official toys nowadays. Prices and shipping costs have gone up, toy quality has gone down and you have to jump through hoops to buy something. It was easier/better a few years ago.

Official images are now out showing it to be a completely new toy.
    http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/07/10/p...-images-367124

I’m seeing a Pointblank pre-mould... which makes me happy.

But what’s the bet this, like the recent Repugnus and Grotusque will be extremely difficult and/or expensive to get for us? Surely, SURELY if no retailer in Aus *wants* to stock these kind of things, Hasbro can sell them to us directly?

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Definitely could do a remould for Pointblank!

Wonder when we'll start seeing some pre-orders and release date

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    Wonder when we'll start seeing some pre-orders and release date
    If I was to guess I'd say 6 months till pre orders go up, based off the time it took from the announcement of Repugnus (about January) to the opening of the pre orders (just recently).
    But who knows could be a lot sooner based on the fact that they've released pictures of the toy.
    He looks great, a must buy for me

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Official images are now out showing it to be a completely new toy.
    http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/07/10/p...-images-367124
    Wow! this fig looks Awesome! I really hope some miracle comes along where we can get it for a reasonable price...

It would really surprise me if they make this toy (and Repugnus) very limited and hard to chase up outside of America, because it isn't just a cheap redeco.... they are both either significantly remoulded, or close to a whole new mould, so should need more units produced to pay for it.
    (then again, Grotusque was really limited too and hard to acquire outside of America, and it was also a heavy remould)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It would really surprise me if they make this toy (and Repugnus) very limited and hard to chase up outside of America, because it isn't just a cheap redeco.... they are both either significantly remoulded, or close to a whole new mould, so should need more units produced to pay for it.
    (then again, Grotusque was really limited too and hard to acquire outside of America, and it was also a heavy remould)
    This, plus the fact that Repugnus has a release date of 1/8, and has had pre-orders come and sell out at Robot Kingdom within days, and no other retailer (that I am aware of) carrying it.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!