Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: Deluxe PotP Punch/Counterpunch

Just got the shipping notification for mine!

Mine finally turned up today - the trip from the US to Australia was fairly quick, but then it was in customs for a couple of days, before Fastway decided to keep it cosy in their Melbourne depot for 10 days. So shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Mine finally turned up today - the trip from the US to Australia was fairly quick, but then it was in customs for a couple of days, before Fastway decided to keep it cosy in their Melbourne depot for 10 days. So shit.
    Maybe someone swam it over bass strait for you? or Via a rowboat?

Fastway Couriers totally do not live up to their name.

I should probably update and say mine arrived late last week. After quickly fixing the shoulders he's awesome.

Glad I didn't cancel my order because I finally got a shipping notification. Not going to worry about tracking it too much since a lot of you guys have had delays, so will just enjoy the surprise the day it shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    Glad I didn't cancel my order because I finally got a shipping notification. Not going to worry about tracking it too much since a lot of you guys have had delays, so will just enjoy the surprise the day it shows up.
    Finally got charged for mine and ‘preparing for shipment’. Only been a month since I preordered it.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Finally got charged for mine and ‘preparing for shipment’. Only been a month since I preordered it.
    Yeah I was the same. I thought mine was going to come out with the first shipment, then was stuck with "preparing shipment".

Take 2, will see if it actually comes.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got mine last night which was a nice surprise. Supposed to have arrived on the 30th.

I like the box within a box to keep it all nice and minty.

Opened him up, fixed the shoulders and checked out the modes.

Like the bot mode, like the con mode a bit better and while I like the alt mode.... maaan, is the hood of the car (bonnet and robot shoulderpads) stupidly fiddly to get him into his alt mode. Is there a trick to it? The instructions make it look like it just snaps in. I would have spent a good 5-10 mins just playing around with that part alone.

Other than that, I'm really happy with him as a figure. He's a great update.

Mine arrived today. Glad I didn't have the postal hold up