Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: POTP Throne of the Primes redeco Optimal Optimus

If you haven't seen enough of this set already, there is another gallery here.

Considering how much it is going for on ebay at the moment, even from Asian sources, I'm going to be one who will have to wait 5-6 months until the January release from Japan, and hope it has everything the US release has (unlike the Monsterbot 2-pack not including Repugnus' Prime Master and Grotusque's diecast Scorponok Titanmaster).

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I already did that. Any time I see damage on the outside of the box I make sure I snap a pic of the box on every side before opening.

RK has simply said that unless there is damage to the item itself, they won't replace it. Most of the time I am not precious about the box but in this instance I see the box as part of the item!
    So it looks like I can't get a replacement due only to the box damage. If anyone has purchased one of these and doesn't want to keep the box (just the outer box, not the Throne), please let me know as I would be happy to take it off your hands.

If you haven't found a replacement by then, I'm happy to send you the box from mine if TLTC ever actually gets any.