Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: 2018 events revealing Transformers Siege WFC

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Am I the only one not feeling the try hard battle damage deco? Ultra Magnus looks like he's been defecated on by a flock of pigeons.
    Thank Primus for Rubbing Alcohol, it will take that paint right off!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Am I the only one not feeling the try hard battle damage deco? Ultra Magnus looks like he's been defecated on by a flock of pigeons.
    I plan to get out some 99% isopropyl alcohol to clean up mine when I get them. They look terrible in the in-hand videos and pictures fans are posting.

I mentioned this to ehreek when I saw him at lunchtime, but it's worth flagging that Ultra Magnus's combined form is a little less impressive to me when you see it side by side and see that it's a voyager toy with some armour attached.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I plan to get out some 99% isopropyl alcohol to clean up mine when I get them. They look terrible in the in-hand videos and pictures fans are posting.
    If you do Delta, please consider posting photos of it. I'd like to do that myself, but don't know if its going to ruin the plastic or even work.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I mentioned this to ehreek when I saw him at lunchtime, but it's worth flagging that Ultra Magnus's combined form is a little less impressive to me when you see it side by side and see that it's a voyager toy with some armour attached.
    Looks good to me, I like that they're in scale.

It looks like at NYCC last month, Hasbro had a number of invited fan media do an unboxing of Siege toys, to release to their fansites at a later date... and with the release of the toys (maybe earlier than planned), the fansites are now allowed to post up their reviews and photo galleries.
    TFW's can be seen here.
    Seibertron's can be seen here.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    It’s awful. It looks like they are suffering from some form of Cybertronian rash.
    Alternately, they look like their exterior has been scratched up pretty badly in parts. Short of having chunks of plastic ripped out of panels, I'm honestly not sure how they could have achieved the battle damage look any more effectively. That said, some scorching wouldn't have gone astray either.

When are we going to see siege line in Australia. Most particularly for me Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by Eddielai2002 View Post
    When are we going to see siege line in Australia. Most particularly for me Sydney
    I think they have started to appear based on FB posts seen recently

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    If you do Delta, please consider posting photos of it. I'd like to do that myself, but don't know if its going to ruin the plastic or even work.
    I've seen members on FB clean up a few like Sideswipe & Prime. I think it looks so much better, with no visible damage to the figures.