Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: WFC Siege Omega Supreme, Jetfire, Mirage, Impactor

Jetfire is starting to show up online overseas. Has there been any official word on when this could be available locally and in which shops?

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Jetfire is starting to show up online overseas. Has there been any official word on when this could be available locally and in which shops?
    The US release has been pushed back.... word is he failed the drop test

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Omega Supreme was delayed, but it looks like Jetfire is now out at some online stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Oh no! You mean I can't drop my expensive $150 dollar toy with long snap-able guns from a height and expect it not to break? Shock!

This is why we can't have nice things, and why they should be sold as 'adult collectables' and not 'children's toys'
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Target's item code for Siege Jetfire is 62774321

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    This is why we can't have nice things, and why they should be sold as 'adult collectables' and not 'children's toys'
    Hasbro USA has always been reluctant in doing this. Takara reissued G1 toys with original sized missiles and full strength launchers but made them basically MA15+ collectibles. Same with Binaltech, MPs etc. But Hasbro US prefers to not exclude the kid market, which is why they do things like neuter launchers, lengthen missiles, shorten smoke stacks etc.

Thankfully Hasbro AP never did that with the Japanese MPs that we had imported here; they slapped on English "Ages 15+" stickers instead. But I suppose Generations is meant to be a family friendly line. <shrugs>

Nice. If I get a chance tomorrow or over the weekend, I'll see if I can get a team member to run Jetfire's code through their systems and find out when they're due in store (or an ETA). I erroneously assumed that they'd be available for their current toy sale

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I erroneously assumed that they'd be available for their current toy sale
    Yeah, I'm surprised he didn't show up at the toy sale.

More official images of Omega Supreme, from it's Japanese listings, to be released in December for 25,000yen (about AU$340).

So anyone know what is happening with Jetfire? I thought he hit the Hasbro warehouses here ages ago and was going to be turning up at Target - yet I've not heard of anyone seeing one. Is it still happening or am I better to start looking at importation?

I saw Jetfire yesterday in Minotaur which is in Melbourne CBD. I ordered it last week from Mighty Ape.