Thread: January 2016 Transformers comics and books

Default January 2016 Transformers comics and books

A very trimmed down month on offer for January, with just three titles - each with a regular cover and a subscription cover variant.

From here, which has cover images...

TRANSFORMERS #49
    (W) John Barber (A/CA) Andrew Griffith
    CONQUERORS: CONCLUSION! The most dramatic action ever taken by an AUTOBOT sets the stage for next month’s mammoth issue 50. Earth and CYBERTRON. OPTIMUS PRIME and GALVATRON. SOUNDWAVE and COSMOS. It all comes together at four billion miles an hour.

TRANSFORMERS MORE THAN MEETS EYE #49
    (W) James Roberts (A) Hayato Sakamoto (CA) Alex Milne
    SHUTDOWN! A vengeful god stalks the corridors of the Lost Light, murdering everyone who makes eye contact. The crew must answer two questions: Why have they been singled out for punishment? And how do you stop someone who can kill you just by thinking about it?

TRANSFORMERS SINS OF WRECKERS #3 (OF 5)
    (W/A/CA) Nick Roche
    SECRETS AND SINS! PROWL’s past-shrouded in mystery-begins to come to light… and the revelations aren’t pretty. But to get ahold of the missing AUTOBOT, the WRECKERS will have to face… the NOISEMAZE.
    Upcoming TPBs & Books.
    Transformers/G.I. JOE (all 6 Dreamwave issues) – February 2 or January 20 (was December 24)
    Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 3 Hardcover – February 23
    (MTMTE #9–13 & 2012 Annual, RID #9–11 & 2012 Annual, and Spotlights Thundercracker, Bumblebee, & Megatron)
    Transformers (was RID) Volume 8 (issues #42–45) – March 15 (was March 24)
    Transformers: Armada Omnibus (all 18 Dreamwave issues) – March 22 (was March 31)
    Transformers Robots in Disguise Animated (all 6 issues) – April 26 (was March 24)
    Transformers: Distant Stars (issues #4–7 Windblade series & Combiner Hunters One-Shot) – May 3
    Transformers Classics Compendium Volume 1 (first 50 Marvel US issues) – May 17
    Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Volume 9 (issues #45–49) – May 17
    Transformers (was RID) Volume 9 - July 6th
    Transformers: Movie Collection Volume 2 (Defiance, Alliance, Revenge of the Fallen) – July 12 (was January 14)
    Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers - July 13th
    October 2015 books and comics

November 2015 books and comics

December 2015 books and comics

January 2016 comics and books

February 2016 comics and books

March 2016 comics and books
    Last edited by griffin; 30th January 2016 at 07:57 PM.

Hanging out for more Wrecking.

Hoping that MtMtE doesn't kill off some of my favourites. Not holding my breath though!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Out next week are Transformers #49, RID Animated #6, and the Dreamwave GIJoe TPB.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Very brutal for RiD (I know it isn't called that any more, but I still prefer to call it that).

The sneak peek for Wreckers #3 has some brilliant art!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Sins of the Wreckers #3 out next week and a preview can be seen here.... with someone creepy showing up.

The RID comic adaptation of the Cartoon that was in the December solicitations for December 16th, has been advertised on the back of the final issue of the RID animated comic (issue 6 from last week)... so must have been delayed, but I haven't found what it's new release date is.
    It's listed as having 136 pages, so must be the equivalent of about four issues.

Also found are a couple of TPBs for July - Sins of the Wreckers (July 13th) and Transformers (was RID) Volume 9 (July 6th).
    I will add them to the TPB listing in the first post.