Page 409 of 609 FirstFirst ... 389399404405406407408409410411412413414419429 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Hey guys, anyone spotted any Leader Optimus / Power of the Primes in last week or so?

Everywhere folks have mentioned so far has been sold out. So if you see one (or did see any in last few days) please let me know here, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Hey guys, anyone spotted any Leader Optimus / Power of the Primes in last week or so?

Everywhere folks have mentioned so far has been sold out. So if you see one (or did see any in last few days) please let me know here, thanks!
    Shelves full of em at TRU Joondalup. No sale though so they are staying there.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post

Toyworld Freo last Saturday with Rodimus.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

There's a PotP Starscream hanging around Target Carousel that I've seen twice in a fortnight now.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    There's a PotP Starscream hanging around Target Carousel that I've seen twice in a fortnight now.
    It’s not there now as I bought it this morning. I’ve had my eye on it for a few weeks also waiting for a sale. Though I still think $39 is too much. They had absolutely no other POTP stuff out. Pretty pathetic considering they are on sale in the catalogue starting today.

Most retailers only get a couple of cases which fills the shelves, but for popular lines they get exhausted pretty fast.

In previous years they launched a new line with a sale, but these have been out for a few weeks. It will be slim pickings now.

On the back of demand, they might order more, but expect to wait a couple of months. You will probably see Starscream and Windcharger kicking around for a bit as they are less popular.

If anyone’s still after a Trypticon, BigW Karrinyup have 1 in the LEGO City section. $208

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Shelves full of em at TRU Joondalup. No sale though so they are staying there.
    Thanks. Its funny how stores 1 hour drive north or 1 hour drive south seem to have the most stock that sits around

Midland Target have a few POPT legends - Windcharger, Slash, Deluxe - Slag, all of the Pretender/masters.

I thought I was done with Wave 1, I really didn't want to buy a windcharger, but I did anyway as it was on sale.... I have a problem ha.

Nothing at Kmart or Big W.

Here at Garden City:

Kmart shelves seem decimated of all things TF... only a couple of RiD I could see!

Myer still has Trypticon and Fort Max around, along with PotP legends Slash, Windcharger, Shrapnel, and Beachcomber. Only PotP Deluxe I could see was Jazz, otherwise quite a few late wave TR ones. Also quite a lot of RiD but I don't really pay attention to those. They have a buy 2 toys 20% off thing on...
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!