Page 26 of 467 FirstFirst ... 61621222324252627282930313646 ... LastLast

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

I remember seeing that on Kotaku. It really came as no surprise from day one that Sonic would be the last name.

Picked up Castlevania: Judgement (Wii), Hellboy (360) and Wario: Master of Disguise (DS) for $20ea from EB

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Sure its a sonic game, but where are the 3d environments, the guns, swords, Shadow the Hedgehog and all the other "friends"?
    Buried in the grave with Shadow, Silver and Big the cat I hope....

Having watched the vid now, I am more than just a little interested, but they were all excited about re-vamping Sonic with that abomination entitled "Sonic The Hedgehog" that cam out on 360 and Ps3. Thats why it wasn't called Sonic Adventure 3. They wanted to start afresh. Man that game was crap, I played in the instore demo and thought it sucked. If a demo makes you think it sucks, how bad must the game be? Then a mate bought it for $20 and let me have a go. AAARGH! It was THE worst SOnic game I have played and I have played them all except for Sonic Riders (for obvious reasons...)

Cautiously optimistic is the way to go! Don't fall victim of The Sonic Cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Cautiously optimistic is the way to go! Don't fall victim of The Sonic Cycle!

Wow, that summs it up exactly.

I just really hate the phrase "cautiously optimistic."

And "Negative Impact" "Negative growth" (WTF does that mean???) and "Coming to terms with" there are many many more, but I shan't go on...

Im guessing i shoud post it here, anyway i recieved a copy of PS1 Metal Gear Solid to play on my PS2, and it wont let me save the game on my PS2 memory card? do i need to have a PS1 memory card to save the game. And will a PS1 memory card even work on a PS2?

can Anyone help me out?

you do need a PS1 card, and yes it will work on the PS2.

Hey I have M.O.H Heroes 2 for PSP and I was registering for EA account for the online. I put in Australia, it says it must be 5 characters for the post code, but we only have 4 so what's the problem there? Also it asks for a persona, what's a persona?

Please try to help me out. No rush though but please leave some thing for me.

Ben

I'm guessing persona would mean a gamertag, or nickname for your character in the game.

Have you tried puting a 0 in front of the postcode to make it 5 digits? If not just put 90210.