Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rebuilding my modest collection

Quote Originally Posted by xlojnr View Post
    have you bought the other cassettes yet?

If not, I recommend that you should... you will not be disappointed!
    Tracking them down now. Found MP-15 on BBTS (on sale too). MP-16 might wait until after Christmas.

Keen to get a Ratbat, so keeping my eye on eBay.

Probably cheaper to nab a MP-02, but I already have the G1 with Yellow eyes, and for some reason the pink cassette cases appealed to me more. (Look more like the stacked Energon from the show)

Quick pic. Ignore the work shirt thrown on the chair, early start in the morning.

Very happy with the build and paint. Left hip joint is very stiff. Wish I grabbed some pics of him with G1 before work.

Quote Originally Posted by crainger View Post
    Hi, new member and. Just joined to join in on the wealth of information here to start collecting.

I've just started rebuilding my childhood collection of Transformers. After a recent trip home to collect I found my old man had thrown out most of my collection. (They were in boxes in the basement.)

I managed to salvage my much loved Soundwave G1 and Silverbolt (I lost the rest of my complete Superion.)

Soundwave was missing his Shoulder pod and Laserbeaks Boosters. I also lost Ratbat.

I managed to find a spare pod on eBay and it's on it's way. It was then I discovered Masterpiece Soundwave. MP-02 and MP-13 (plus cassettes). I originally wanted the MP-02 to get all cassettes, but I've decided I prefer the look of MP-13 and I'll source the cassettes separately.

I also lost my much loved Predator Stalker Tank. I'm keen to replace him with a Machine Wars Soundwave.
    That's a real bummer. Make sure to check out some of the sales threads- who knows what you will find?

Howdy, good luck on your quest.

I think I might have gone postal if my Airraid had been tossed.