Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transformer Treasure Chest - Tokyo, Japan

Quote Originally Posted by TransformerTreasureChest
    Any bots in particular ?
    Well have a small list, pricing is a factor though. But this is what i will be chasing. Would mostly acquire over a period of time due to funds.

Autobots :

G1 jetfire
    G1 sunstreaker
    G1 sideswipe
    G1 prowl
    G1 smokescreen
    G1 bluestreak
    G1 jazz
    G1 wheeljack
    G1 computron

Decepticons

G1 starscream
    G1 Devistator
    G1 Thundercracker

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Ace is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by TransformerTreasureChest View Post
    Hey Ace,
    I am looking at a MP-12 Sideswipe right here now that has been opened but is in near new condition. I can send you pics off this otaku site but I'd have to haggle with the owner over it. What would your max budget be on this?

Wade
    Hi Wade,

What are the paint applications like? Is it just the figure? No exclusive pile drivers or coin? Which I'm totally fine about.

Not sure, I don't want to be spending more than $75AUD for it if possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Hi Wade,

What are the paint applications like? Is it just the figure? No exclusive pile drivers or coin? Which I'm totally fine about.

Not sure, I don't want to be spending more than $75AUD for it if possible?
    To start with here are the image links :
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/wolver...t/15377460503/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/wolver...t/15374841254/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/wolver...t/15997075955/

I can't see any problems with the paint but as I see even on the tory store sites, paint jobs cannot bot be guaranteed.
    The guy is auctioning this off, so getting it for $75 AUD might be a stretch. With the way people are bidding for it it might hit $100AUD, hard to say. They cost about $130 AUD to get them shipped in from the US new, so you just have to make a judgement call on this one.

Wade

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    Well have a small list, pricing is a factor though. But this is what i will be chasing. Would mostly acquire over a period of time due to funds.

Autobots :

G1 jetfire
    G1 sunstreaker
    G1 sideswipe
    G1 prowl
    G1 smokescreen
    G1 bluestreak
    G1 jazz
    G1 wheeljack
    G1 computron

Decepticons

G1 starscream
    G1 Devistator
    G1 Thundercracker
    Crankcase76, are you after original G1 figures...in the box ? Or re-issues?
    I occasionally have seen Japan version G1s in boxes but they are Hasbro G1s are really rare over here...at sane prices.

Wade

Thumbs up How to get figures through Transformer Treasure Chest

Hey guys,

There are two common ways I will be sourcing TF figures over here.

First way : I will will dig up good deals on set price figures from big and small suppliers over here. These I will probably post image links to here or make a YouTube video on or put on a blog until I've made a proper site. With a young daughter and a son due in Jan, it will take me a while to set things up properly.
    These set price items will be ordered when the Oz side buyer pays me through PayPal. If stock runs out before I get my Japan side order processed then I immediately refund you.

Second way : I find good deals on Japanese toy fan auction sites and announce here. Or a member here asks me to try to dig up a particular figure and do. As auctions don't give set prices except for occasional Buy Now type deals, then if the member agrees to transfer their max amount by PayPal, I start bidding to win the item within that price. If the bidding goes past that amount, then I just refund the payment immediately. This 'second way' is probably for really keen collectors who really want to nab the figure they are after.

Any thoughts on the above two methods ? And feedback ? I'm trying to think of fair ways for this to work out for you guys and me and the same time. I am planning on doing things like this as I can't just buy up heaps of figures and hope someone buys them at some stage. At least, I can't do that at the beginning.

Cheers,
    Wade

Ace is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

To start with here are the image links :
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/wolver...t/15377460503/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/wolver...t/15374841254/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/wolver...t/15997075955/

I can't see any problems with the paint but as I see even on the tory store sites, paint jobs cannot bot be guaranteed.
    The guy is auctioning this off, so getting it for $75 AUD might be a stretch. With the way people are bidding for it it might hit $100AUD, hard to say. They cost about $130 AUD to get them shipped in from the US new, so you just have to make a judgement call on this one.

Wade
    I don't really like my chances in an Auction haha

If you could keep a lookout for me mate, that would be fantastic.

Default $100 AUD G1 Grimlock in the box (including shipping)

Any takers ? I left. I can buy it now. Much cheaper than getting one shipped from the States.

Wade

Thumbs up Encore G1 Figures Japan versions

Crankcase76, are you after original G1 figures...in the box ? Or re-issues?
    I occasionally have seen Japan version G1s in boxes but they are Hasbro G1s are really rare over here...at sane prices.

Wade
    There are decent deals for G1 Encore figures over here, usually Japan issues.
    Member can let me know what they are looking for and their max prices they'll pay.

Transactions are not to take place outside of saleyard section or dealer section (if a link to an online store).
    Access to the saleyard is only after you have interacted as a fan first, then you can offer to sell items when people have a better idea if they can trust you with their money first.

Dealers who have no interest in interacting here as fans are still welcome to post links to their sites to advertise themselves (within reason) in the dealer section of this site.

Any more trading outside of the saleyard in breach of the board rules, will lead to suspension or termination of registration.

Smile

Whoops ! I seem to have overstepped the rules. Sorry, Griffin.
    Could you point me toward the part of the FAQ that explains the rules on selling please ?