Thread: Hi from NZ

Default Hi from NZ

Hi I am from NZ, I have always been into G1 Transformers, I have been getting some of the movie line toys since 2007.
    However I felt something was missing, i.e the G1 line. So I decided I will try and match the better versions of the Movie line with the G1 line, however only sticking to the G1 MP's, reissues etc are ok. Trying to avoid KO's.

So I so far have managed to get a MP01, MP05, MP03 and waiting on MP13 Soundwave.
    I do have a dilemma and that is that I don't have Human Alliance Soundwave, and so now I am trying to see if I can obtain it, either MISB or loose in good condition for a reasonably price, this is proving very hard.

ps I am also a member of the NZ forums.

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!
    Glad you've decided to join us.

Welcome to OZformers..

HA Soundwave would prolly be more available in local retailers around Asian hobby shops (Singapore, HK et al) Aus/NZ seem to import very little or not at all unfortunately. Only other recourse would be Ebay and that's gonna be expensive.

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Welcome to Ozformers fellow cybertronian.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Thanks!, I have managed to source him from a ebay seller. A guy on TFW pulled out of sale cause asked him to post overseas lol.

My next targets, I have MP09 on lay-by with a local seller. And MP10 however as everyone knows this might be impossible at a good price.

How do I get access to the sales forum here?

Quote Originally Posted by jabz
    How do I get access to the sales forum here?
    You should have access now you have ranked up?

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jabz View Post
    Thanks!, I have managed to source him from a ebay seller. A guy on TFW pulled out of sale cause asked him to post overseas lol.

My next targets, I have MP09 on lay-by with a local seller. And MP10 however as everyone knows this might be impossible at a good price.
    Welcome
    And impossible for a good price on MP10? Not at all. He is being reissued. Check the online retailers to find what works best for you.