Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Transformers Figure Subscription Service Is Go

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

(each year at botcon they try to get our sympathies over how much time and resources are taken up on creating 40-50 toys each year for their two clubs - which affects their other services like the club and conventions - so how much more of a negative impact is an extra 10-12 toys for both clubs gonna have on their other services? If you think they are bad now, this "toy business" direction they are heading into is just going to make everything else suffer)
    See this is what I hate, they still refer to themselves as a club but all they are interested in is selling toys.

The shipping is outrageous for anyone outside the US, and I'd strongly advise using a mail forwading service. I don't want to spruke for any particular one, but I use them now for any club purchases and it saves me a fortune.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

In order to 'secure' the two I wanted the most for my Classics Collection, I decided to lock in an order at BBTS for Scourge and Breakdown.

I'm willing to chuck down the cash to get Ultra Mammoth and Slipstream (maybe Circuit), but is it worth the hassle?

Also, US postal forwarding service? Intrigued I am. (But also at work, and really shouldn't even be on here, let alone looking for US postal stuff). How does this work?

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    The shipping is outrageous for anyone outside the US, and I'd strongly advise using a mail forwading service. I don't want to spruke for any particular one, but I use them now for any club purchases and it saves me a fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Also, US postal forwarding service? Intrigued I am. (But also at work, and really shouldn't even be on here, let alone looking for US postal stuff). How does this work?
    I'm very interested in mail forwarding services too, especially what has worked in the past for a fellow Ozformer Is there another thread that discusses them?

Ehhh bugger it, I pre-ordered Slipstream and Circuit from Bigbadtoystore. It works out a bit more expensive than buying them in the subscription but I don't have to mess around with selling the dudes I don't want. Plus I can have 'em shipped together and buy other stuff to go with them. I wonder when those Dark Energon figures are being released.

Recieved this email from the club and one particular paragraph caught me eye.

NOTE ABOUT SINGLE FIGURES: There will not be a large quantity of single figures ordered for the club store so if you are interested in most of the figures offered, we recommend that you subscribe and sell the items you are not interested in to others. This will ensure that you receive the figures that you really want.
    Sounds like they have taken a leaf from Matty Collecotr's book...