Page 159 of 183 FirstFirst ... 139149154155156157158159160161162163164169179 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1829

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

This takes toy swapping to a new level of super-villainy.

https://twitter.com/yarnolj/status/1168280407709814789

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post

WTF WHY

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post

Oh my word, this is a whole new level. I'm worried about the world being held to ransom in a few years if this supervillain amps up his game...

SO. MANY. QUESTIONS.

First and foremost, did the villain paint that Nightbeat into Refraktor colours IN ORDER to do that swap?

(And seriously, this is a crime against customising just as much as a crime against retail).

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I have never seen anything remotely like this. Boxes damaged and contents missing - sure - but altered and returned? Never! There was that story about people switching the voice boxes of Barbie and Action Man but that sounds like more fun.

So what are we calling this guy, Frakbeat? I kind of want him to be canon now. Like, he's an Autobot who desperately wants to be a suave secret agent, but he's awful at it and his best idea was to repaint himself and pretend to be Reflector to infiltrate the Decepticon base. All the Decepticons see through the 'disguise' right away but don't know what to do about him, because he's so obvious they can't bring themselves to think that he's serious, they all assume he's trying to get captured as part of some insanely convoluted scheme, so they've convinced themselves the smart thing to do it play along with him, even though he keeps injuring them by jumping into their arms and turning into a car in an attempt to be a camera. Megatron's been away for a couple of weeks, when he gets back nobody will admit anything's weird because they're not sure who they can trust, so he starts trying to work out what the scheme is as well, by the time the Autobots come looking for Frakbeat a Decepticon civil war has broken out between fifteen different factions even though there's only twelve Decepticons there and Shockwave's holding himself at gunpoint because he's convinced he's going to betray himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Kitty Fantastico View Post
    So what are we calling this guy, Frakbeat? I kind of want him to be canon now. Like, he's an Autobot who desperately wants to be a suave secret agent, but he's awful at it and his best idea was to repaint himself and pretend to be Reflector to infiltrate the Decepticon base. All the Decepticons see through the 'disguise' right away but don't know what to do about him, because he's so obvious they can't bring themselves to think that he's serious, they all assume he's trying to get captured as part of some insanely convoluted scheme, so they've convinced themselves the smart thing to do it play along with him, even though he keeps injuring them by jumping into their arms and turning into a car in an attempt to be a camera. Megatron's been away for a couple of weeks, when he gets back nobody will admit anything's weird because they're not sure who they can trust, so he starts trying to work out what the scheme is as well, by the time the Autobots come looking for Frakbeat a Decepticon civil war has broken out between fifteen different factions even though there's only twelve Decepticons there and Shockwave's holding himself at gunpoint because he's convinced he's going to betray himself.
    Instant headcanon

So bummed. Found a way to access walgreens for a siege ratchet, when I go to get the link its gone from the site. Bummed. Takara doesn't seem to have plans for him. So bummed.

The 25th Anniversary Unicron that I recently got had the wrong planet kibble (shell parts), which was from the Generations Platinum Edition Unicron toy. I contacted the seller who said that the Pt Ed toy had been long sold, but he gave me the name of that buyer. So I contacted him and confirmed that his Pt Ed Unicron has 25th Anniv kibble, so we've posted our respective kibble to each other.

All sorted now, but was pretty weird for a while! I did manage to take some photos of this Unicron with mismatching parts which I'll probably post later for the lolz.

I had occasion to pose a Tf1 Bumblebee next to a Studio Series WW2 Bumblebee today... WW2 Bee seemed almost commander size in comparison