Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
Fantastic! I too especially like Skeleton. (Skeletron?)

I think adding some colour representing the wrist and waist bands on He-Man would break it up enough.

I don't really remember the visuals of the show so well so I looked this up:

>image snip!<

I reckon you've pretty much nailed it!
Also looking forward to the vehicle modes.
How good would the beast hunters Bulkhead look as Man at arms?

I had to look up zodac too, and I totally get what you're saying.
I've got more planned. BH Bulkhead is in fact my Man-At-Arms, while voyager Bulkhead is Beastman. BBee for Zodac, BH Starscream for Stratos (needs to be a flyer), Soundwave for Merman (he's a drone, but could pass as a submersible). I have a BH Arcee that was initially for Teela, but I think Evil Lyn is a better fit. Considering a regular Arcee, a FE Arcee or even Generations Chromia (Arcee remould that fits the aesthetic) for Teela, if I can find one of those for sale pretty cheap.

Would have loved a Shockwave for Triclops, but he's only in voyager or commander class size, so won't fit too well.

I have a few other TFPrime toys I can make into various other characters, including a great idea using RID Minicons for Fisto and Jitsu (think big hands).

I also managed to get a cheap BH voyager OP over the weekend, who has an epic sword - a couple of ideas that I now have to choose between - I could give my current OP the bigger sword and make the BH OP into King Randor (the wings look a bit like a cape hanging down), or turn BH OP into He-Man and recustomise the He-Man here into Prince Adam (with the smaller sword). I could then turn the voyager Ultra Magnus into Randor (that's unless I use his cab section for another custom I had an idea for...). Decisions, decisions!