Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chimungmung items of interest

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    G1 UltraMagnus reissue on special. US$39.90 (+ US$24 shipping).
    I took them up on that deal, delivered promptly. Box not prefect but for $40 us, real happy

This seems a good price if you are after one and don't care about the box, free shipping as well.
    http://chimungmung.com/product_info....oducts_id=1838
    Spiderken Away!

MP Starscream stands for your MP-11. $14.95US
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I remember reading before i first tried Chimungmung, that previously he got in a little trouble for selling KOs and as a result he went to all legit stock (and explicitly mentions so in most cases too).

Seems he had a change of heart though - PX-02 Caelus Oversize for $27 shipped. Interesting colour scheme though

He has added a replacement part for Scoria for his loose arm for those that ordered with him. Free too

You just tell him that u ordered with him and you want the replacement part and he'll send it out to you free, even shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    You just tell him that u ordered with him and you want the replacement part and he'll send it out to you free, even shipping?
    You had to order the first run through him and provide your order number I think. It's US$2 to ship, or have it sent with another order. I think I may do that.

Megatran Guest

Generations Leader Class Jetfire. US$39.90 + $25 shipping.

Megatran Guest

TakTom LG-10-11-12 Acree, Chromia and Wingblade. US$94.90 + $25 registered airmail shipping.

ive done a couple preorders now with him recently , sever and MP star-sabre and exhaust. i sent him a message in regards to exhaust and received a message back in 5 mins and a invoice for SS a couple days after. im not sure if i should be offended by his return message or not, its hard to understand at best. i paid for exhaust ages ago and made the deposit on star-sabre at the same time as he welcomes combined shipping, but looks like hes just sending out SS? i was kinda hoping ultimately to save on the shipping with the combined post. ill find out shortly i guess.