Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: J2OZtoys (Australia) new items

is there any way to get a shipping cost without committing to an item?

Quote Originally Posted by drahsrebu View Post
    is there any way to get a shipping cost without committing to an item?
    Only on in-stock items we cannot quote pre-order items. Just add the items to your cart and check the yellow section of the checkout for shipping costs

Has anyone heard from him? On holidays or..?
    I placed an order for Hot Spot a few days but am still waiting for an invoice to come in so I can pay for it. Coulda ordered from ebay and be simply waiting by now :/

Ffs Scratch that. Cheapest on ebay fetches 63ish from Taiwan. Which means I wont get it until uni goes back at the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    Has anyone heard from him? On holidays or..?
    I placed an order for Hot Spot a few days but am still waiting for an invoice to come in so I can pay for it. Coulda ordered from ebay and be simply waiting by now :/

Ffs Scratch that. Cheapest on ebay fetches 63ish from Taiwan. Which means I wont get it until uni goes back at the end of the month.
    Hot Spot is currently on back order. You have not been issued an invoice because we don't charge until your stock is ready to ship. This stock has just left our supplier and is expected to arrive late next week.

Send me through an email to enquiries@j2oztoys.com if you need any more info

Quote Originally Posted by J2OZtoys View Post
    Hot Spot is currently on back order. You have not been issued an invoice because we don't charge until your stock is ready to ship. This stock has just left our supplier and is expected to arrive late next week.

Send me through an email to enquiries@j2oztoys.com if you need any more info
    That's odd. The only reason I added him to my cart was because it said "In Stock". I knew Groove was Back Stock, which is why I didn't bother. And I had placed an order before and gotten that invoice email the next day, so that last part you said makes sense now.

Hey all, sorry I've been quiet for ages. Fact of the matter is i'm currently in the process of winding down and clearing out remaining stock.

Feel free to check out the website and if anything interests you send me an email or FB message with an offer. I'm happy to work out discounts and the more your looking to buy the more discount I can offer.

Also I'm selling some if my personal collection which is currently listed on Facebook.

Links here

Sorry to hear you have had to wind up mate. Sad to lose an Aussie retailer.
    Spiderken Away!