Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 46566162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official - MP-36 is a new Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Mine has a few small scratches in the chest and uneven paint application on the groin pieces. Nothing major though. I've fixed the groin and may touch up the scratches later.
    At least there was not excessive scratching of the groin.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    At least there was not excessive scratching of the groin.

So I ordered my MP36 re-issue from Hobbylink Japan as many here had plenty of success with them, I tracked my order and on their tracking report it says that it was in Australian Customs on the 9th of Feb and it has nothing after. It has now been nearly a month and I have yet to see it. Do I call Customs now? will they contact me or do they just confiscate it and I lose out?
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    So I ordered my MP36 re-issue from Hobbylink Japan as many here had plenty of success with them, I tracked my order and on their tracking report it says that it was in Australian Customs on the 9th of Feb and it has nothing after. It has now been nearly a month and I have yet to see it. Do I call Customs now? will they contact me or do they just confiscate it and I lose out?
    Head on over to the gunformers thread. http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=20265

There are instructions in there about what to do.

Anyway you should receive a letter from customs notifying you of the seizure and you then have a set amount of time to produce the B709A form and then they will give it to Australia Post to finally deliver it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Head on over to the gunformers thread. http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=20265

There are instructions in there about what to do.

Anyway you should receive a letter from customs notifying you of the seizure and you then have a set amount of time to produce the B709A form and then they will give it to Australia Post to finally deliver it to you.
    Thanks. I haven't received any letter from customs and its nearly been a month. Has anyone else had their MP36 stopped?
    Spiderken Away!

Thanks. I haven't received any letter from customs and its nearly been a month. Has anyone else had their MP36 stopped?
    If it's been seized by customs, I think you are the first for MP-36.

Did you ship by EMS or SAL? Either way, I'd try contacting Aust Post first.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I think i posted by EMS. What is SAL? Good idea, i will contact Auspost today.
    Spiderken Away!

I think i posted by EMS. What is SAL? Good idea, i will contact Auspost today.
    SAL is basically economy air mail:

http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/ser...ch/sal_en.html

According to HLJ, SAL "averages 10-30 business days".

Yeah, definitely contact AusPost, if the item has gone missing they'll require you to contact the sender who will need to start a missing item request on their side.

Thanks. I will contact them today.
    Spiderken Away!

Thanks. I will contact them today.
    Also wouldn't hurt to contact hlj themselves and ems as auspost don't take the item till after it clears customs. It also states if customs haven't received any documentation for the release of the goods after 30 days it's deemed property of the state (or something like that) and listed to be destroyed.