Page 33 of 77 FirstFirst ... 132328293031323334353637384353 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    Also, I hit up TRU Cannington this afternoon and they had the Black Series Rogue One wave.
    Awesome, what price did they have them for? If they're around $40 I'll just wait for the figuarts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    Damn, it's sold out again. :/ How do they have them so cheap??

Can anyone advise how long it takes to get PC stuff? Like would you get it as accurately as they say (Nov/Dec)?

I do have the Blitzway Ghostbusters ordered with them. Big purchase but their price was amazing.
    I don't know how they do it. I've only started pre ordering Black Series from PC (have wave 2 also on pre order). Their Transformers pre orders can sometimes go a month or two past the ETA so I definitely would not rely them from a Christmas present perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by nyerk View Post
    Awesome, what price did they have them for? If they're around $40 I'll just wait for the figuarts.
    $35.

Big W has Star Wars Rogue figures, and a Star Wars 20% off at the moment. Didn't scan automatically, so you have to remind them to apply the discount.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Big W has Star Wars Rogue figures, and a Star Wars 20% off at the moment. Didn't scan automatically, so you have to remind them to apply the discount.
    Did they have Black Series 6 inch figures?

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Did they have Black Series 6 inch figures?
    No, just 3.75' single figures and the double packs. No vehicles either

Apparently Zing has them, but the two local Zing stores near me only had the old Force Awakens Black Series peg warmings.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    No, just 3.75' single figures and the double packs. No vehicles either

Apparently Zing has them, but the two local Zing stores near me only had the old Force Awakens Black Series peg warmings.
    Yeh I lucked out as well. Myer doesn't have them and also tried Big W as well. Was trying to pick them up on discount. I did find them at TRU but didn't want to pay full price.

Target has the new U-wing, at $99 which is twenty bucks cheaper than TRU. Also had the new Tie design @ $79

Amazed my local TRU (Cannington) restocked Rogue One Black Series. Went last Friday afternoon and got all the figs except they had no Death Troopers. Walk in this afternoon and found 4 Death Troopers.

Target have got Rogue One Black Series now. They also had wave 1 of the Force Awakens (Kylo, Rey, Finn, Chewie, Stormtroopers). I guess Hasbro are re-releasing them?

They were at Target Victoria Park in Perth.