Page 999 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 9799899949959969979989991000100110021003100410091019 ... LastLast
Results 9,981 to 9,990 of 10407

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Out of curiosity...has there ever been a human-scaled/role-play-esque Matrix produced? I assume there must have been and vaguely recall seeing one once on the various international TF sites, but I'm not totally sure and a Google search didn't turn up anything...
    3P has definitely done one (I know because I have it) not sure about official but if one exists I'd happily buy it myself.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm looking for a preorder for ER Trailbreaker and Thrust. Has anyone seen a place I can order them?
    Not possible to give a proper answer right now seeing as Thrust has yet to be officially announced. I know the proto has been seen, so the figure exists, but no one knows whether it will be an exclusive like basically every other figure these days.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Not possible to give a proper answer right now seeing as Thrust has yet to be officially announced. I know the proto has been seen, so the figure exists, but no one knows whether it will be an exclusive like basically every other figure these days.
    Oh, I thought he had been announced. Keeping what's announced and what's leaked straight is not easy.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Out of curiosity...has there ever been a human-scaled/role-play-esque Matrix produced? I assume there must have been and vaguely recall seeing one once on the various international TF sites, but I'm not totally sure and a Google search didn't turn up anything...
    There was also an exclusive release of TFPrime Optimus Prime who came in a Matrix styled box, but I forget how accurate it was. I think an NYCC or SDCC release.

So I?m pretty sure I want the new Abonimus set, which means I think I will sell my POTP one. For some reason I can?t get out of my head that?s their were some QC issues with some of the molds, can anyone suggest anything specific I need to check my copy for before selling? I want to say the HFG ports perhaps?
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    So I?m pretty sure I want the new Abonimus set, which means I think I will sell my POTP one. For some reason I can?t get out of my head that?s their were some QC issues with some of the molds, can anyone suggest anything specific I need to check my copy for before selling? I want to say the HFG ports perhaps?
    One of the limbs has a jaw that pops right off with the slightest of touches. That's all I can think of.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

there was a statue produced years ago, I used to drool on the floor while looking at it at Kings comics. so, yesish but polystone, so pretty fragile.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    One of the limbs has a jaw that pops right off with the slightest of touches. That's all I can think of.
    I believe this was Cutthroat? I've had no issues with mine, so perhaps it was fixed in later runs?

Any good resources for photos of combiner micromasters from the 90s?

try tfu.info