Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New BW series on the way?

Default New BW series on the way?

Interesting...apparently there've been Hasbro trademark applications for a new cartoon and series by the name of "Beast Hunters".
    Link courtesy of TFW2005.

VERRNNNNOOOOOOO*!!!!! ^Read this.

This sounds like good news to me.

* and all you other BW diehards (don't want to try and name you all and leave some people out)
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

As much as I want this to be beast wars related I'm thinking it might have something to do with battle beasts. Maybe takara and hasbro are going to do more with them than just reissue the figures. With the apparent success of prime and a new movie in 2014 I can't see them going back to a cartoon and toy line like beast wars
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

I am also thinking that this is not a BW cartoon or Transformers for that matter. It's either Battle Beasts as swoop said or something else entirely.

*Read*

*Thinks*

Interesting turn of events. I'm puzzled by the trademark application grounds:

BEAST HUNTERS: entertainment services, namely, an on-oing animated television series for children

BEAST HUNTERS: toy action figures, toy vehicles and toy robots convertible into other visual toy forms

From what I thought I knew of Battle Beasts/Beastformers, I was confident that they didn't transform, yet that second point seems to indicate that whatever these will be are Transformers or at least transform in some way.

But perhaps the most odd is the new TV series. As far as I know (as I don't watch it) TF: Prime seems to be going rather well, so whether this is just future-proofing a succession plan so there is no drop off between shows or something...

Either way, it's gives me something to keep my ears pricked up until we hear more details.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

there is some talk that it might just be Prime season 3 with a new sub-line name or something.

I hear "Beast Hunters" and think "Beast Machines" since that was all about Megatron and his Vehicons hunting beasts, but then...

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    there is some talk that it might just be Prime season 3 with a new sub-line name or something.
    That kind of makes sense... You know all those Arms Micron weapons that turn in to animals? Guess what Hasbro might start selling next year.?

They will be able to repaint thundertron. Maybe the whole line is thundertron in 20 different colour variations, just like movie Bumblebee

either way it will be toys we won't see here unless we import ;D

More than likely Beast Saga, Decepticon Arms Micron or a Sub-line with figures in the same style as Thundertron.

Hope I'm wrong though. More BW love please