This could well be a world exclusive news item. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get any confirmation on this, so it is all just alleged at this stage. (I may have already mentioned it briefly in one of the Toyfair reports)

At the Melbourne Toy and Hobby Fair, we (Ian, Paul and I) saw an exhibit for a licensed model car distributor, with a heap of 'Movie Bumblebee' styled 2009 Camaro cars.

I asked the lady sitting there about why the Bumblebee display and cars, and she said that it was to coincide with the release of the *Holden Camaro* in Australia late 2008/early 2009.

Doing a bit of research and contacting Holden myself, I wasn't able to get any corroborating evidence, but did get a responce from Holden that didn't deny it either.
The US Camaro is being listed as an international release, but doesn't specify (that I could find) any particular countries other than America.

This was the reply I got from Holden Customer Service:

We would like to advise that as yet, Holden has not publicly released any information regarding future Australian sales of the Chevrolet Camaro.
Please check our website for updates.
So if this vehicle is released in this country, it would be fairly pricey (think of it as a replacement to the Monaro, which was about 60-100 grand). But I wonder if anyone would be keen to buy one if it was released in Bumblebee colours.
It might be unlikely that they would do a Bumblebee colour scheme release, but you never know, considering the amount of almost-free global publicity they got for the car and that black and yellow version.

As a side note - those model Camaro cars on display would not be Hasbro licensed, if they don't have any mention of Bumblebee or the Movie. They would be Holden/GM licensed. As such, this wouldn't really be Transformers News.