Page 214 of 608 FirstFirst ... 194204209210211212213214215216217218219224234 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 6076

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

anyone checked Balcatta toyworld if they have the new FoC soundwave yet? I might head up at lunch if I can get some time

MP Thundercracker and Optimus were at Joondalup TRU today (cheered me up after my Nana's funeral )

There were about 2 Ops and 3 Tcrackers. $130 and $80 respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    MP Thundercracker and Optimus were at Joondalup TRU today (cheered me up after my Nana's funeral )

Well that is good. So there is a chance of getting them..

Sorry to hear about your Nana

Just called Cannington TRU again, and apparently they've sold out of MP Prime...

So for those following along at home, when they actually had them in stock they wouldn't sell one to me because they were waiting for the new catalogue to come out. And now that it's out today, they've somehow already sold out of stock.

Australian retail everybody!

Yes Kyle gave me a ring this morning as he went down pretty early (Around 9:00am I think or earlier)and they were already sold out O_o. I'll put it down to pathetic stocking of an item and not a huge rush, 8 was all they had originally I think which I believe 2 of our members managed to get before they were on the shelves. 6 items for a sale, Speaks volumes as far as I 'm concerned, I'm leaning towards what you are doing nyerk and buying online but this item isn't high on my collecting wants, It was more of a case of the convenience of actually just going down to the local shop. One thing I know I won't be doing is buying it off ebay from Aussie sellers.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post

The MP OPs must of sold out because I was there around 1:00pm and I didn't see any. I bought 1 of the MP TCs so only 2 remain. I admittely am a little underwhelmed by the paint applications around the cockpit and face considering they are supposed to be masterpieces by anyway... You take what you can get.

Also;

Last night Kmart Armadale had 1x FOC Blast Off, 1x FOC Onslaught, 1x FOC Vortex and 1x Brawl if anyone is looking

I only looked in BigW, Typical lol

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Toys R Us at Innaloo had one masterpiece Prime on the shelf at 4:30 this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by nyerk View Post
    Just called Cannington TRU again, and apparently they've sold out of MP Prime...

So for those following along at home, when they actually had them in stock they wouldn't sell one to me because they were waiting for the new catalogue to come out. And now that it's out today, they've somehow already sold out of stock.

Australian retail everybody!
    Hey Guys,

Some of you know me as AquaPrimes brother and I've most probably shook hands with you at Nexus one time or other.

I know what went down at TRU Cannington Wednesday morning because I was there. I was also there the afternoon 2 were sold at first, then they magically they ran out of stock before the sale. I went in there planning to get 2 MP Primes for aqua and myself. I was expecting none or a sea of them just in time and to last for the sale period. What did I find? 3 MP Primes and 3 MP Thundercrackers ( no MP Thunderstorms for aqua's amusement lol).

There was a dude that got in to the shelves in front of me, that got me nervous, but he grabbed one of each. That left 2 MP Primes and MP Thundercrackers left, and with myself originally planning to one for aqua AND I like I originally did, I grabbed those. So wtf? They stock 3 MP Prime and 3 MP Thundercrackers for a sale that's suppose to last till 13 November and knowing well before that there's been a lot of calls, questions and interest in these figures.

I am really sorry because I hate for anyone in this fandom to miss out. I really do hope there is more stock coming out in future and i hate that you guys maybe be missing out because of this kinda stuff up. Aqua even called in on the Monday as asked around and was told to not even come in on the Wednesday and try the weekend. TRU just ain't what it use to be.

Hey Bro

Yep I dropped in on Monday, hoping, *just in case* they may have some out or I could find a helper that could "hook a brother up". Got told they don't have him and "to try back mid to early November" I was actually expecting there to be none for the sale.

I feel that the way TRU has handled this whole thing was a complete fiasco, and it sucks that people have missed out getting him. Trust me it sucks being the recipient of both MP Prime and Thundercracker (sadly no Thunderstorms) to hear that everyone else is as annoyed and peeved off as I was earlier in this thread. It kind of makes it bitter sweet, but if there's some silver lining to this cloud, at least we screwed the scalpers out of 2 OP and TC. That's no consolation to everyone that missed out. If I see them pop up again I'll try and grab them for you guys that missed out.