Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Toyfair images and info

Devastator is a must buy for me, can't wait for that one. Defensor is very disproportioned, but it is good that people here are happy with him
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

The constructicons are so beautifully g1. Simple and blocky. But "scrapper itself is bigger than g1 devs"... Why couldn't they make them smaller!

UM with Minimus Ambus, very nice touch!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Really impressed with the Constructicons. The robot modes look wonderful, the vehicle modes look great. The size comparison with g1 Devastator is mind blowing. Sure they are 'out of scale' with classics but this toy is all about making a big Devastator (and a big one that will look good with MPs I think).

Ultra Magnus is such a wonderful surprise. So much better than I had anticipated. I'm curious about his size (if next to MP Magnus they'll make a good "Then and Now" pair?) but I'll snap this up.

It looks like scrapper doesn't have elbow hinges....maybe hook as well. If this was the case then they might be the first figures at or above the deluxe price point that don't have elbows

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    But "scrapper itself is bigger than g1 devs"...!

YES!!!
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Devastator is looking better and better! I can't wait to get my hands on this one. And I just know that I'm going to want the G2 version too...

I was really impressed with the Ultra Magnus. I thought we would be getting some boring recolour - but I was really surprised when I saw the pics. He'll be a definite buy from me.

The Protectobots looks great too. Hot Spot is beautiful! Defensor's legs look a bit fat and kinda throw off the proportion a little though I think. But he does look pretty cool.

I hope they're not releasing all this stuff at the same time. My wallet is gonna explode

Well well well... Aren't you G1 fans spoiled, again.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

They're all beautiful. Devastator's combined form, robots and vehicles are perfect. The pure cartoon and toy accuracy trumps the 3P Devastators easily, in my books. Cyclonus is nice, but a pass. RTS will be fine. All of the Protectobots look fantastic in both modes. Blades and Hot Spot look the best. The combined form is pretty nice. Looks solid.

As freaking awesome as Viper looks, I'll be skipping him, since I have no place for him. Warpath is good enough to get though.

Ultra Magnus, with Devastator, is the star of the show. Minimus Ambus fitting in his chest? Fantastic. IDW proportions while keeping the G1 blockiness? Perfection. Looking forward to it.

The RID stuff looks decent, but nothing I feel the need to get.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

My wallet is going to hate me. There is too much awesome CW stuff. Argh! I love it!