Page 105 of 113 FirstFirst ... 8595100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1124

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Another one for King Hsss' army

Sssqueeze

All I need now is wait for Snakeface - think Ill get the upcoming version rather than the 200x one
    Awesome Snake Men collection!

If you can get the Snakeface staction, do so. It is an awesome sculpt, my favorite from the 200x Snakemen.

Thanks kup.

Yeah snakeface looks like the ultimate gorgon, I saw your pics kup and i agree it is one well detailed, awesome staction. Although, have you seen how insane the price for that one goes up to? Hundreds. So with the upcoming figure from matty I'm jusr gonna get that as it looks very nice as well, though I prefer the shield that came with the staction, bigger and rotates.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

The long-arm one (darn brain- remember!!!!) reminds me of the snake dude in Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.

Nice snakey collection you have going there. Looking good.
    I like He-Man and I love the theme song too.

Very cool Liege. My god, Mossman has come a long way!. he looks mean.

The same goes for sssqueeze. Do you have Rattler? does his head still extend?
    And the guy with the outer shell that came off to reveal snakes? looks like the guy on the throne, does he still have that gimmick?

Thanks guys.
    @ bidoofdude: which alien are you talking about? Mebbe a pic would help, I watch a lot of ben 10 too.

@g rock: yup I do have Rattlor ... aka "the general" in the 200x series and he does have the neck extension gimmick although he doesn't look as dopey in the 200x series as he does in the original and MOTUC series toywise. He's the red snakeman on the 2nd pic in front. As for the snake with the shell, yup that's him - king hsss standing atop the throne. Head snake himself ( just don't let cobra commander hear you - he has issues) and yup also has the snake reveal gimmick, though the snakes stunted. Would've loved it if the hidden snakes were longer and super poseable.
    Mossman is actually same mold used for beastman which is why he looks feral. They just retooled it for the character, flocked him and used a different weapon and color.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

A little to the left... a little bit more...

My October figures FINALLY arrived... less than a week before Christmas - man, that is SLOW!

Anyways, on the positive side - I love Rattlor. And the new Weapons Pak is awesome... finally Draego Man has his whip, shield and pre-flamed sword. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    My October figures FINALLY arrived... less than a week before Christmas - man, that is SLOW!

Anyways, on the positive side - I love Rattlor. And the new Weapons Pak is awesome... finally Draego Man has his whip, shield and pre-flamed sword. Love it!
    This gives me low expactations of the Wind Raider, Snout Spout and Faceless one arriving.

but it also means I'm only missing the Green Goddess and the Giants Tytus and Megator from my MOTUC collection...

Oh. and Optikk. damn.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Perfect timing...

My "Filmation" Randor and final Ghostbusters Ray figures arrived today... on my Birthday