Page 768 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 748758763764765766767768769770771772773778788 ... LastLast
Results 7,671 to 7,680 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

His head also looks like it's made up of Kup's noggin' with Galvatron's face, right down to the goatee.

It's basically Action Master Skyfall's head and body with Rollout's legs and Powerflash's arms.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Does anyone remember that original RRPs for Cybertron Primus and Energon Omega Supreme? I vaguely recall $155 for Primus, and somewhere between $100-150 for Omega Supreme, but I'm really not sure.
    Retail prices here for the larger size classes have always varied massively, particularly if Hasbro start discounting them to get rid of the rest... and we rarely have RRPs publicly released by Hasbro.

The range of prices for Energon Supreme size was $95-140, while the Cybertron Supreme size was $90-150.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    It's basically Action Master Skyfall's head and body with Rollout's legs and Powerflash's arms.
    My first thought was Skyfall and Rollout too.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    My first thought was Skyfall and Rollout too.
    With Activator Animated Megatron arms on Skyfall with Rollout legs, it's pretty much it. The legs are also Metroplexesque.

So, what is it about this release of the PM Prime with Powermaster that makes it special?

and is it the same as the one they're selling at Robot Kingdom

How can you tell?

trying to decide if I should get the one at RK, I have my original one from the 80's but it doesn't have Apex armour and I'd like a new version to fiddle with to avoid worrying about potential breakage.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

From TFwiki

Marketed as a reissue of Powermaster Optimus Prime, this Toys R Us-exclusive Commemorative Series figure is in truth based on the Ginrai tooling on the toy that had previously been exclusive to Japan. It features a die-cast metal cab with translucent blue windows, and shortened, chrome smokestacks, and comes packaged with the drone Apex Bomber (formerly Ginrai's partner Godbomber), who splits into several components and combines with Prime to form "Apex Armor". As with all other Commemorative Series figures, Prime's new spring-loaded missile launcher featured an elongated missile.
    So you basically get all the better aspects of Ginrai, but Hasbro safety missiles. Looks like the regular trailer also has the slide out fists that PM Prime didn't have.

RK is selling the same toy, their photo just has the front book opening open to show the toy underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    So, what is it about this release of the PM Prime with Powermaster that makes it special?

and is it the same as the one they're selling at Robot Kingdom

How can you tell?

trying to decide if I should get the one at RK, I have my original one from the 80's but it doesn't have Apex armour and I'd like a new version to fiddle with to avoid worrying about potential breakage.
    It's the same thing UM, get it from RK, way cheaper.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Anyone know the price of the RB Optimus Prime that Big W has thats about the same size as Metroplex?